Grimaldi - Luxury 3 Bed Apt. Central A/C & Heating
|Location:||Nice - Place Grimaldi, Massena|
|Property Type:||Apartment (120 m²)|
|Rent per month:||From 2650€ pm All inclusive|
|Long letting period:||Oct–May p.m (May to Oct p.w)|
|Min. rental period:||1 week|
|Bedrooms:||2 Double bedrooms. 1 Twin bedroom.|
|Sleeps:||1 to 6|
Description of Property:
EXTRA: All our guests enjoy a complimentary transfer from Nice airport to your property in central Nice!
Beautiful bourgeois Niçois building directly on Place Grimaldi. Right in between the luxurious Carre D’Or neighborhood and the popular Massena pietone. This luxury abode could not be better situated!
A 3-minute walk takes you beach front. Peruse your favourite glossy magazine fashions by window-shopping past Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, Longchamp and more. Or, hop down to your favourite small French boutique and grab unique, one-of-a-kind fashion. Restaurants of all types, bars, clubs, shops, and street performers are buzzing around every corner.
Place Massena, with the Old Town and the Antiques Port area just beyond, is about a 5-to-10 minute leisurely stroll. Find the tramway on Place Massena and let it whizz you past all the high street shopping stores on the main avenue of Jean Medecine. Continue up another two stops and you will find yourself at the local’s favourite farmer’s market on Place Liberation.
The central SNCF train station is a stop off the tramway--about 3 minutes away--where Cannes, Antibes, Monaco, and Italy are under a 30-minute ride via the train.
This beautiful bourgeois Niçois building is wonderfully maintained and adorned throughout with original marble and wrought iron features. Wrapping staircases for the athletic, or a cute typical French lift will take you up to your 4th floor apartment.
Please note that the elevator works on half floors, so minor steps to the first half floor need to be taken up to catch the elevator. As well, once the top floors 4/5 are reached a half floor descent to the floor will be necessary.
A spacious double sized living and dining area opens up to views over Nice and the hills to the East. High ceilings with inlaid spotlights, large French windows, an original marble fireplace (electric), and dark wood floors create a space oozing with French modern charm.
A dining table and two comfy sofas create the perfect relaxing and entertaining space needed for a group of 6. An extra-large flat screen TV with French cable (and English News channels), high speed WiFi, and Blu-ray player is mounted on the wall.
There is central AC and heating throughout the apartment and an adorable modern electric fireplace, which has been inserted in the original French fireplace mounting. The fireplace can be enjoyed with or without heat, allowing you to enjoy it even in August, if you chose to!
A large modern kitchen sits separately from the dining and living area. It enjoys all the modern conveniences a spoiled chef could want!
Classic dark grey and white with stainless steel fittings you will find a ceramic stove top, oven, extra large dishwasher, and an extra large side-by-side (freezer/fridge) American-style refrigerator, complete with filtered water and ice cube dispenser in the door.
There is a also a little breakfast bar, TV, and more than enough storage space for all the French meals you have planned….
And in case you spill some red wine, there’s a handy clothes washing machine hidden in the cupboards!
There are 3 bedrooms.
The Master bedroom is graced with a lovely antique French chandelier and an Easterly view over the hills of Nice. There is a British Super King bed of 190cm, a TV with DVD player, 2 bedside tables with lamps for reading, a closet, and a chest of drawers.
The 2nd bedroom has a lovely modern shaded chandelier and overlooks the North side of Nice. It has a British King bed of 160cm, 2 bedside tables with lamps for reading, a closet, and a chest of drawers.
The 3rd bedroom has 2 singles of 90cm, that may be pushed together to create a large double of 180cm. Views over the hills and an extra large closet make this a wonderful room.
All rooms have central AC and heating, curtains and blinds for those who want to sleep in! And all rooms are extraordinarily spacious.
BATHROOM & WC:
There is an extra large bathroom with 2 sinks and a double-sized luxury walk-in shower with rain head.
There is also a separate WC with sink and toilet.
-- Central AC & heating
-- Washing machine
-- Hi speed WiFi (please see conditions) it is not guaranteed, we cannot be held responsible for breakdowns.
-- Telephone with local and international free landlines calls to over 100 countries
-- French cable TV, with English news channels
-- Blu-ray player
-- Lift (We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns.)
-- 1 toilet
-- Beach towels are available, but must be left clean--ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged upon your departure.
-- No Smoking, inside apartment. Smoking outside is permitted if
there is a terrace or balcony available.
-- Parking included in building nearby.
|Heating system:||Central heating. Electric fireplace|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. Satellite TV. DVD.
French cable TV with English channels, Air Conditioning
|Kitchen Facilities:||Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Fridge. Freezer. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine.|
|Additional Info:||Children welcome. No smokers. No pets allowed. Off-road parking.|
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Airport:||6 kms Nice Cote d’Azur Airport|
|Train Station:||1 km Gare SNCF|
|Port:||1 km Nice Port|
Pricing Info: • Pricing info: Payments to be made by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
• -- French stay tax will be added on top.
• --Nightly rate is quoted for a week stay or more, under a week nightly will be more.
• -- Should you stay less than a week, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• --Should you want to stay 1 month or longer, the weekly rate will be reduced by 25%. EXCEPT SUMMER.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the apartment, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 30€/45€/60€ (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom), payable cash on arrival
• --Please note that the following charges apply for late check-in, payable in cash upon arrival: - 19:00 to 22:00: EUR 20 - 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 40 - Check-in after midnight is subject to approval and costs EUR 60. Guests arriving at the property via the free airport pick-up service do not have to pay late check-in charges at the apartment, but a EUR 10 extra charge still applies for arrivals after 19:00. Please note that an additional EUR 50 charge applies to all arrivals on 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January, Easter Sunday and 14 July. An additional 58€ will be applied for all bookings that require sofa bed linen (4 guests or more).
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can.
Availability: This property is available for longer rentals: Oct–May p.m (May to Oct p.w)
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+353 (1) 665 0463|
|Time to contact:||24/7|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.