Perle - Newly Renovated First Class Apartment
|Property Type:||Apartment (100 m²)|
|Rent per month:||2500€ to 3550€ pm All inclusive|
|Long letting period:||Oct–May p.m (May to Oct p.w)|
|Min. rental period:||1 week|
|Bedrooms:||3 Double bedrooms.|
|Sleeps:||1 to 6|
Description of Property:
EXTRA: All our guests enjoy a complimentary transfer from Nice airport to your property in central Nice!
Your typical well maintained Niçois building with elegant balconies and gorgeous architectural features. The entry hallway bares sophisticated glass doors, announcing the elegance to come.
An elevator will bring you to the 3rd floor, where you will the apartment on the left.
Find Juliette balconies, perfect to stand and watch over Nice in action.
A spacious living area is there to accommodate up to 6 people. With chandeliers and tasteful furniture, this room has a sophisticated soul.
This airy room brings together kitchen, dining, and living area – all open plan.
The large polished dining table is set for wining and dining in the most fabulous fashion possible. The soft white and blue walls create a sophisticated contrast with the smooth parquet floors.
The space is bright and airy with high ceilings and majestic French windows, all along the side of the apartment, insuring it is bathed in just enough sun.
A brand new kitchen is fully equipped and awaits the arrival of a new chef – you! We recommend checking out one of the many Niçois food markets, and picking up some fresh goodies in order to cook up and share an impressive meal with your friends or family. If there’s one thing that is sacred in Nice, that would be food. And sun, of course.
Find a full-size fridge with freezer on top, 4 ring hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster.
Recently renovated to the highest standards, the three double bedrooms pass the quality test with flying colours. Gorgeously furnished, they all offer ultimate comfort for a good night’s rest. Wake up refreshed and ready to conquer a new day on the French Riviera – prepare to bathe in plenty of Vitamin D and indulge in all sorts of delicious foods and beverages.
The master room room offers a British super king sized bed (180cm). The second room has a british super king sized bed (180cm or 2x90cm) and the last room a double bed (150cm)All of them offer plenty of storage space in majestic antique cupboards, and bed side tables with reading lamps.
Reversible air conditioning to be found in all rooms as well as in the living room and kitchen area.
BATHROOMS & WC
All rooms are ensuite with their own bathrooms. All three bathroom beautifully appointed in marble with golden details, the master bedroom has a bathtub with toilet and sink, where as the two other rooms each have walk in showers with rain heads.
There are also a separate water closet.
3rd floor – elevator.
-- Air conditioning
-- Washing machine, tumble dryer
-- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
-- Telephone: Local and international landline calls free including French, U.S & Canada mobiles (FREE only)
-- French cable TV and English news channels
-- DVD player
-- Lift: We cannot be held responsible for breakdown of lifts.
-- CD player
-- View (city)
-- 2 toilets
-- iPod dock
-- Parking on street
-- Beach towels are available in apt, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure.
-- No Smoking, inside property.
-- No Pets
Surrounding Area: NEIGHBOURHOOD
Only a few streets back from the beach and Promenade des Anglais, this area is a fantastic location for a vacation rental. On the corner between Rue Dalpozzo and Rue de la Buffa, it enjoys all the perks of being central: an abundance of supermarkets and bakeries a few minutes away on foot, the beach a stone’s throw away… No need for a car, as the bustling Pedestrian area with all sorts of shopping opportunities is also just a few hundred meters away. So easy to live life like a local and fully indulge in the Nice experience with everything so close at hand. The area it’s in has even been named “the golden square”, proof of its perfection.
For those looking to visit the surrounding area, the Nice Ville Gare SCNF (train station) is a fifteen minutes stroll away, there are buses that go to the Port and all sorts of museums from a stop just around the corner. The train will take you to Italy in a mere 30 minutes, Monaco in 20 minutes or Cannes in 30 minutes. No excuses to not go on a few day-adventures to fully grasp all the beauty and charm that the French Riviera is so famous for.
|Heating system:||Central heating.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. DVD. Alarm.|
Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine. Tumble Dryer.
French cable TV with English channels, Air Conditioning
|Additional Info:||Children welcome. No smokers. No pets allowed.|
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Airport:||Nice Cote d’Azur Airport 6 kms|
|Train Station:||Gare SNCF 1 km|
|Bus Station:||In Nice|
|Port:||Nice Port 1 km|
Pricing Info: • Pricing info: Payments to be made by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
• -- French stay tax will be added on top.
• --Nightly rate is quoted for a week stay or more, under a week nightly will be more.
• -- Should you stay less than a week, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• --Should you want to stay 1 month or longer, the weekly rate will be reduced by 25%. EXCEPT SUMMER.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the apartment, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 80€, payable cash on arrival
• --Please note that the following charges apply for late check-in, payable in cash upon arrival: - 19:00 to 22:00: EUR 20 - 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 40 - Check-in after midnight is subject to approval and costs EUR 60. Guests arriving at the property via the free airport pick-up service do not have to pay late check-in charges at the apartment, but a EUR 10 extra charge still applies for arrivals after 19:00. Please note that an additional EUR 50 charge applies to all arrivals on 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January, Easter Sunday and 14 July. An additional 58€ will be applied for all bookings that require sofa bed linen (4 guests or more).
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can
Availability: This property is available for longer rentals: Oct–May p.m (May to Oct p.w)
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Name:||Catalina or Pamela|
|Telephone:||+353 (1) 665 0463|
|Time to contact:||24/7|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.