Sapphire - Stunning 2 Bed, Close to Old Town & Beach
|Property Type:||Apartment (80 m²)|
|Rent per month:||1800€ to 2220€ pm All inclusive|
|Long letting period:||Available year round for long lets|
|Min. rental period:||1 week|
|Bedrooms:||1 Double bedroom. 1 Twin bedroom.|
|Sleeps:||2 to 6 (w/sofa bed 58€ for linen&towel)|
Description of Property:
EXTRA: All our guests enjoy a complimentary transfer from Nice airport to your property in central Nice!
Absolutely stunning boutique apartment in the trendiest part of Nice. Just one street away from the Port and a 5-minute walk to the beautiful tree lined square of Place Garibaldi. Sun soaked café terraces, the best restaurants, and the trendiest upscale bars are just around the corner.
A spacious - 2-bedroom apartment located on the 3rd floor with all the luxuries including: air- conditioning, large bathtub, and beautiful interior design awaits you.
Apartment Sapphire is found in a typical Nicoise building, the apartment is found on the 3rd floor and does not have a lift.
The spacious living area has an open floor plan shared with the gorgeous dining area. It has a lovely magenta coloured L-shaped sofa with pull out bed, and a comfy reading chair.
There is a large flat screen TV, with Wi-Fi and French cable, a DVD player with a choice selection of DVD’s, and air conditioning.
A gentle rose coloured wall complements the stunning modern glass chandelier situated over the dining room table. There are 6 comfortable dining chairs and a side buffet complete with lovely glass and plate ware for entertaining.
Lovingly adorned with splashes of gentle colours, the room lends itself to relaxation.
The sofa can also be transformed into a double 140cm bed. This apartment can therefore accommodate up to 6 people. Please note there is an additional charge for sofa bed linen & towels in order to accommodate 6 people comfortably.
The modern kitchen is beautiful. Gentle yet striking in black and beige, it overlooks a typical French courtyard.
The fully equipped kitchen includes: a full-sized fridge/freezer, ceramic hob and oven, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a clothes washing machine.
There are 2 bedrooms. Both have individual controlled air conditioning, heavy curtains, French shutters, and double glazed windows for those long morning sleeps in.
The master bedroom is adorned in a gorgeous deep emerald green. It has 2 side tables, reading lamps, a large hanging closet, and 2 dresser drawers offering plenty of storage space. Especially spacious, there is room for 2 dressing chairs and a 150cm double sized bed. This bedroom faces the inner courtyard of the building.
The 2nd bedroom is a stunning sapphire blue. There is a lovely chandelier and a luxurious hotel standard bed system. The base of this bed allows it to zip and ‘click’ firmly into a British Super King 190cm bed or separated into two, 90cm single beds. It has two side tables, reading lamps, dressers drawers, and a large closet. This bedroom is on the street side. Please note this apartment is not located on a busy street and is on the 3rd floor.
Bathrooms & WC
The bathroom is freshly tiled in light cream marble. There is one full bathroom with walk -in shower, an extra large soaking tub, two hand sinks, and a towel warmer. No toilet.
There is a separate water closet with toilet and hand sink.
-- No balcony/ terrace
-- Air conditioning
-- Washing machine, no tumble dryer
-- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
-- Telephone: Local and international landline calls free including French, U.S & Canada mobiles
-- French cable TV and English news channels
-- DVD player
-- NO LIFT
-- View of city
-- 1 toilet
-- Beach towels are available in apt, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure.
-- No Smoking
-- No Pets
Surrounding Area: NEIGHBOURHOOD
The hippest area in Nice, the Port / Garibaldi square area lends itself to café lined streets and quaint French neighbourhood squares decorated with fountains.
This area is the new place to be. Enjoy the best boutique interior design shops, the hottest up-and-coming restaurants, wine bars, and the trendiest bars for the 30 something’s. Sophisticated charm oozing around every corner…
The Old Town, Port, beach, and tramway area all a 5-minute stroll from the apartment. Hop on the tramway to whisk you up towards the high street shopping area and train station in less than 3 minutes.
Everything you need is around the corner--super markets, bakeries, butchers, and your new favourite restaurant.
|Heating system:||Central heating.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. DVD.
French cable TV with English channels, Air Conditioning
|Kitchen Facilities:||Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine.|
|Additional Info:||Children welcome. No smokers. No pets allowed.|
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Airport:||Nice Cote d’Azur Airport 6 kms|
|Train Station:||Gare SNCF 3 kms|
|Bus Station:||In Nice|
|Port:||Nice Port 1 km|
Pricing Info: • Pricing info: Payments to be made by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
• -- French stay tax will be added on top.
• --Nightly rate is quoted for a week stay or more, under a week nightly will be more.
• -- Should you stay less than a week, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• --Should you want to stay 1 month or longer, the weekly rate will be reduced by 25%. EXCEPT SUMMER.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the apartment, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 30€/45€/60€ (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom), payable cash on arrival
• --Please note that the following charges apply for late check-in, payable in cash upon arrival: - 19:00 to 22:00: EUR 20 - 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 40 - Check-in after midnight is subject to approval and costs EUR 60. Guests arriving at the property via the free airport pick-up service do not have to pay late check-in charges at the apartment, but a EUR 10 extra charge still applies for arrivals after 19:00. Please note that an additional EUR 50 charge applies to all arrivals on 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January, Easter Sunday and 14 July. An additional 58€ will be applied for all bookings that require sofa bed linen (4 guests or more).
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can.
Availability: This property is available year round for longer lets.
All bookings are considered, from 1 week. Please contact the owner to confirm the period available for long letting. This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals. Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability. N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad. Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+353 (1) 665 0463|
|Time to contact:||24/7|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.