Castle Jolie - Central Luxury 3 Bed Apartment
|Location:||Nice - Carré d'Or area|
|Property Type:||Apartment (145 m²)|
|Rent per month:||From 3000€ to 4500€ pm All inclusive|
|Long letting period:||Oct–May p.m (May to Oct p.w)|
|Min. rental period:||1 week|
|Bedrooms:||2 Double bedrooms. 1 Twin bedroom.|
|Sleeps:||1 to 6|
Description of Property:
EXTRA: All our guests enjoy a complimentary transfer from Nice airport to your property in central Nice!
Quietly nestled on an elevated, ground floor of a beautiful Belle Époque building, Castle Jolie is easily accessible.
The gorgeous entrance with its original marble floors and large wooden doors is impressive, offering a romantic taste for what is to come.
Extremely well kept, and in a fantastic location, this building satisfies every desire.
This vacation rental in the Nice Musicians area is set across two floors, and is indeed truly special. While the first floor is open plan and airy, downstairs is very cosy and private. This holiday rental apartment gathers rooms that anyone would be proud to douse in superlatives, including luxurious, stately, lush, and grand. With a breath-taking array of styles, materials, and colours matched in endless combination, these rooms are set to inspire awe in all who enter.
There is free underground parking in building around the corner available.
Prepare to be taken aback as you discover the open plan living/dining area. The splendid chandelier immediately announces the elegance of this fine room.
The sense of luxury abounds with a beautiful mirror hanging ornately over the marble fireplace. Soaring ceilings accommodate the large French windows that open onto a little balcony. Enjoy the peaceful view over the pretty garden while you sip your morning coffee and indulge in the sunshine the South of France constantly enjoys.
Comfort is also emphasized in this room. Stretch out on the chaise longue fit for a queen, or sit back in the large inviting sofa. The room easily welcomes six guests, has a lush dark wood coffee table with an extra large flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, DVD player, and French cable.
The lavish appointments continue into the dining area including intriguing art pieces, a glossy contemporary dining table, matched with eight plush dining chairs.
Kitchens can quickly become a convivial place to gather, the central hub of any living space. Castle Jolie seamlessly combines the utilitarian necessity of a kitchen, perfectly equipped for cooking, with an undeniable pleasing aesthetic, tempting us to linger just that little bit longer.
The elegant flowered wallpaper contrasts deliciously with the cream work surfaces and colossal chandelier. The fireplace, quirky appliances, and vintage posters add to the creative and unique interior design.
Spacious, and well-appointed, cooking is made an easy and pleasurable task in this beautiful kitchen. Find everything you could possibly need, from a microwave, oven, four-ring ceramic hob, full sized fridge-freezer, dishwasher, sink and plenty of work top space. Be inspired by the creative décor, and let your imagination flow as you concoct your next culinary delight.
A contemporary white dining table stands in the corner, with comfortable seating for three. Perfect for a quick breakfast before a day out exploring the town of Nice, or for a casual chat with a cheeky glass of wine, as your appointed chef works his magic.
Comfort and luxury remain the key elements throughout the apartment, and into the master bedroom. Dominated by an enormous Super king plush bed, it invites you for a delightful night’s rest. The bed is of grand design with its four ornately carved posts.
The mixed patterns and textures of this master bedroom create a varied but comfortable space, fit for royalty. Indeed, luxury wallpaper adorns the wall at the head of the bed and another chandelier hangs above an old style chaise longue. At each side of the bed are two side tables with reading lamps.
Find a classic wardrobe to store your garments and a vanity area, adding that final touch of vintage elegance. Heavy curtains hang in front of the windows for your ultimate privacy.
The other two bedrooms are located downstairs.
Find a Queen-sized double bed in the first room, as well as two bedside tables and a beautiful traditional wooden wardrobe, for your belongings. The vivacious cream and red flowered wallpaper really lightens up the room, and comes to mix delightfully with the signature chandelier.
The second room is cosy and compact. With two single beds, its offers the perfect choice for children or friends. Elegance features through striped wallpaper and decadent dark plush headrests. It is as practical as it is beautiful with an expansive wardrobe on one wall.
BATHROOMS & WC
The main bathroom can be found on the upper level and shows us that convenience and function does not have to be sacrificed for style and comfort. The bold, dark wooden floor cuts a long, spacious path towards the floating porcelain sink standing to the right of the room, opposite the toilet. A lavish soaking tub fills the end of the space below a lovely silver towel warmer. A chandelier completes the luxurious space.
The second smaller bathroom is on the lower level. A luxury shower stands in the corner. A toilet, washbasin with vanity cabinetry, mirror and a towel rail complete this fully tiled and perfectly appointed space.
A laundry room can be found downstairs, complete with a double sink, washer and tumble dryer.
-- Small balcony
-- Air conditioning and heating system (upstairs only)
-- Washing machine, tumble dryer
-- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
-- Telephone: Local and international landline calls free including French, U.S & Canada mobiles
-- French cable TV and a few English news channels
-- DVD player
-- CD player
-- View (gardens)
-- 2 toilets
-- ipod dock
-- Free underground parking in building, around the corner available.
-- Beach towels are available in apt, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure.
-- No Smoking inside property.
-- No Pets
Outside Amenities: Small balcony
Surrounding Area: NEIGHBOURHOOD
Take advantage of being away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist hotspots, in this pretty street showcasing architecture from the belle époque years. Rest assured that fantastic restaurants surround you nevertheless, and the beach and main shopping areas remain close at hand, should you want to stroll around the city in true Niçois style. One can never go wrong enjoying warm morning croissants from the bakery just around the corner (turn right down Rue Dalpozzo).
The Pedestrian zone, a local hotspot with dining and shopping opportunities a-plenty, is a mere five-minute walk away. The beach and famous Promenade des Anglais can be reached in five to ten minutes. This central location does indeed offer you the best of both worlds.
The train station located just ten minutes away offers you links to all the other cities on the French Riviera. Explore the Italian food markets in Ventimiglia, or choose to chase the stars on the red carpet in Cannes. The possibilities are endless, and we can guarantee that you will be hungry for more.
|Heating system:||Central heating. Fireplace|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. Satellite TV. DVD. Alarm.
French cable TV with English channels, Air Conditioning on upper floor
Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine. Tumble Dryer.
A laundry room can be found downstairs, complete with a double sink, washer and tumble dryer.
|Additional Info:||Children welcome. No smokers. No pets allowed.|
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Airport:||Nice Cote d’Azur Airport 6km|
|Train Station:||Gare SNCF 1km|
|Bus Station:||near apartment|
|Port:||Nice Port 1km|
Pricing Info: • Pricing info: Payments to be made by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
• -- French stay tax will be added on top.
• --Nightly rate is quoted for a week stay or more, under a week nightly will be more.
• -- Should you stay less than a week, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• --Should you want to stay 1 month or longer, the weekly rate will be reduced by 25%. EXCEPT SUMMER.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the apartment, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 30€/45€/60€ (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom), payable cash on arrival
• --Please note that the following charges apply for late check-in, payable in cash upon arrival: - 19:00 to 22:00: EUR 20 - 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 40 - Check-in after midnight is subject to approval and costs EUR 60. Guests arriving at the property via the free airport pick-up service do not have to pay late check-in charges at the apartment, but a EUR 10 extra charge still applies for arrivals after 19:00. Please note that an additional EUR 50 charge applies to all arrivals on 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January, Easter Sunday and 14 July. An additional 58€ will be applied for all bookings that require sofa bed linen (4 guests or more).
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can.
Availability: This property is available for longer rentals: Oct–May p.m (May to Oct p.w)
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+353 (1) 665 0463|
|Time to contact:||8AM - 5PM Irish time|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.