Legend - 2 Bedroom Duplex near Promenade des Anglais
|Property Type:||Apartment (70 m²)|
|Rent per month:||From 1650€ pm All inclusive|
|Long letting period:||Oct–May p.m (May to Oct p.w)|
|Min. rental period:||1 week|
|Bedrooms:||2 Double bedrooms. Second bedroom upstairs in a loft style|
|Sleeps:||1 to 4|
Description of Property:
EXTRA: All our guests enjoy a complimentary transfer from Nice airport to your property in central Nice!
This holiday rental apartment, just near the Promenade des Anglais, is nestled away from the hustle and bustle of the main street, yet super central. A perfect city pad set in a typically Niçoise style building, this spacious duplex, is located on the top 4th and 5th floors. It benefits from views over the streets of the Nice, making it possible to watch the town wake up, whilst sipping on your morning latte. The French Riviera sun floods through the ceiling-to-floor, French windows, filling the living area day in and day out.
Please note this is a typical style French Niçois building, therefore there is no lift.
A warm combination of polished parquet floors and elegant furniture, this living room is a pleasure to be in and a delight for those who love contemporary design. Find three comfortable two-seaters, to curl up on after a long day, or to enjoy watching a little TV.
Luscious rich purple colours are a theme throughout this room, and stand out deliciously against the modern white furniture.
French windows lead out from the living area onto a cosy balcony at the front of the apartment, where you can find a small outdoor table and stools for two. A perfect place to enjoy a cool rosé on a hot summer’s night.
A sleek white dining table stands below the stairs to the second floor. It can seat four people comfortably.
Find a modern, renovated kitchen in this holiday rental apartment with all the necessary appliances. Fully equipped with an oven, stovetop hob, full-sized fridge, small freezer, and microwave, it has everything you could possibly need.
A small table with two chairs are placed against the wall, just perfect for quick breakfasts, or chatting whilst cooking.
Featuring the same parquet flooring as the living area, the master bedroom is the definition of comfort. It benefits from having its own en suite bathroom with private toilet and luxury walk –in shower. It comes with a lovely double bed (140cm) and large plush cushions. The soft blue of the wall contrasting with the complimentary eggshell walls truly brings a sense of calm to this space. A haven of peace to relax in after a long day.
White wooden bedside tables with reading lamps, add to the interior design as well as a large double-doored closet, to store all your belongings. A chandelier hangs gracefully over the bed bringing a touch of delightful whimsy to the room. This master bedroom also benefits from a large window, with views.
Find the second bedroom upstairs in a loft style. Featuring a set of twin beds (90cm each), this room is ideal for children or friends who do not wish to share a bed. The beds can also be moved around and pushed together to form a double bed of 180cm.
The slanted ceiling of this lovely room gives it true personality: your very own cosy getaway. The wooden parquet and interior contribute to the fresh and modern feeling of this space. Find plenty of closet space to keep your personal effects and two fun, colourful, high quality fold out futons in the corner of the room. There is as well a full length standing mirror.
Note: Slanted ceiling has a maximum height of 1.79m
BATHROOMS & WC
The main bathroom can be found downstairs. It is fully tiled and comes complete with a bathtub, hand held showerhead, second toilet, washbasin with vanity cabinet, mirror, and a heated towel rail.
The second smaller bathroom is en suite to the master bedroom. It is perfectly appointed with a shower, toilet and washbasin.
Slanted ceiling upstairs: highest height 1.79m.
-- Air conditioning
-- Washing machine, no tumble dryer
-- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
-- Telephone: Local and international landline calls free including French, U.S & Canada mobiles
-- French cable TV and English news channels
-- DVD player
-- No Lift
-- City View
-- 2 toilets
-- ipod dock
-- Beach towels are available in apt, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure.
-- No Smoking, inside property Smoking outside is permitted if there is a terrace or balcony available.
-- No Pets
Surrounding Area: NEIGHBOURHOOD
Legend is the ideal holiday rental apartment in Nice you’ve been looking for. This contemporary home is located less than 200m away from the famous Promenade des Anglais. Think long evening strolls, delicious gelato, and lazy days on the warm pebbled-beach.
As well as benefitting from a prestigious central location, this holiday rental apartment is well connected by public transport. Find the train station Nice Ville just a 15min walk away. From there, trains will take you to either side of the French Riviera: Cannes, Ventimiglia, Monaco, Marseilles… The opportunities are endless.
No need to go farther than a few minutes stroll to enjoy living like a local: bakeries, grocery stores, charming restaurants, and bistro’s are all close at hand. Conveniently located, just one street away, there is a supermarket on Boulevard Gambetta. Perfect for stocking up on ingredients before trying your hand at the local French Mediterranean cuisine.
|Heating system:||Central heating.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. Satellite TV. DVD.|
|Kitchen Facilities:||Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Fridge. Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine.|
|Additional Info:||Children welcome. No smokers. No pets allowed.|
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Airport:||Nice Cote d’Azur Airport 6 kms|
|Train Station:||Gare SNCF 3 kms|
|Bus Station:||near apartment|
|Port:||Nice Port 1 km|
Pricing Info: • Pricing info: Payments to be made by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
• -- French stay tax will be added on top.
• --Nightly rate is quoted for a week stay or more, under a week nightly will be more.
• -- Should you stay less than a week, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• --Should you want to stay 1 month or longer, the weekly rate will be reduced by 25%. EXCEPT SUMMER.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the apartment, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 30€/45€/60€ (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom), payable cash on arrival
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can.
Availability: This property is available for longer rentals: Oct–May p.m (May to Oct p.w)
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+353 (0) 1665 0463|
|Time to contact:||24/7|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.