Bo - Lovely Apt with Great Views & Balcony
|Rent per month:||From 1250€ pm All inclusive|
|Long letting period:||Available year round for long lets|
|Min. rental period:||1 week|
|Bedrooms:||1 Double bedroom.|
|Sleeps:||1 to 4 (w/sofa bed)|
Description of Property:
EXTRA: All our guests enjoy a complimentary transfer from Nice airport to your property in central Nice!
Bo, is located in a typically Niçois building, just off la Promenade du Paillon. The apartment is on the 3rd floor.
The building is well maintained.
There is no lift, with about 50 steps to reach the 3rd floor.
Solid wood beams and striking white décor, with large windows offer the most perfect, fresh modern Scandinavian feeling one can dream of.
This lovely one bedroom short-term vacation rental boasts all the amenities you would expect from a luxury hotel, including comfort, space, and the latest upgrades.
The living area is open plan with dining and kitchen area. Bright and modern, it provides a great space to relax in after a busy day of exploring.
There is a circular dining table and three Scandinavian-style chairs for convenient quick bites, lazy brunches or animated evening feasts.
Find a comfortable sofa to sink into whilst enjoying a film on the flat screen TV, or transform it into a double bed to accommodate two extra guests.
The large windows open onto a small balcony, where you can find two small chairs and a coffee table. Soak in some sun, whilst watching the locals go about their affairs.
The sofa can also be transformed into a double 140cm bed. This apartment can therefore accommodate up to 4 people. Please note there is an additional charge for sofa bed linen & towels in order to accommodate 4 people comfortably.
The kitchen is stylish and well equipped. Find an oven, two-ring hob and microwave. There is a half-fridge, as well as all the utensils you could need to put together meals with the tempting local ingredients. It’s the perfect time to try your hand at the art of French Mediterranean cuisine, and the most delicious of them all, the Niçois specialities!
The kitchen unit also has a washing machine with built-in dryer.
Retreat to the bedroom. Whispy white linens, solid wood beams and the simple artwork successfully contribute in creating a very natural feel to this cosy space.
Add to the interior design, the comfortable double bed (140cm), and you have the ultimate nest where one can happily make their way to dreamland.
Bedside tables can be found on each side of the bed. There is also a double fitted wardrobe with full-length mirrors.
A second double fitted wardrobe stands in the corridor between the bedroom and the bathroom, for additional storage space.
BATHROOMS & WC
Stylish and modern in hues of cream and dark brown, the bathroom is fitted with a large walk-in shower, toilet, washbasin and wooden vanity unit with large mirror.
-- Air conditioning
-- Washing machine/dryer
-- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
-- Telephone: Local and international landline calls free including French, U.S & Canada mobiles
-- French cable TV and English news channels
-- City View over the park La Coulee Verte in Nice
-- 1 toilet
-- Beach towels are available in apt, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure.
-- No Smoking, inside property Smoking outside is permitted if there is a terrace or balcony available.
-- No Pets
Outside Amenities: Small balcony.
Surrounding Area: NEIGHBOURHOOD
When it comes to Nice’s prime locations, there are three places one does not want to miss: the beach, Old Town, and la Coulée Verte. This holiday apartment offers privileged access to these favourite areas.
Wake up and open the window to overlook Nice’s largest green space, a beautiful park named la Coulée Verte. Steps away, is Place Masséna, a place to enjoy a freshly squeezed juice or creamy cappuccinos.
Head South and find the Old Town in a matter of minutes, with all its artsy shops, charming streets and a variety of restaurants, cafés, pubs and clubs.
The famous pebbled beaches of Nice are located just five minutes walk from this gorgeous vacation rental. Find a variety of shops surrounding the area, as well as a ‘boulangerie’ just ten meters away from the apartment. Perfect for those breakfast croissants!
A tram stop is located just a 1 min walk away from the apartment, and links to most parts of Nice, in a matter of minutes. From there, get to the port in three minutes, or the main train station in six minutes.
Location, location, location. Did we mention it was central?
|Heating system:||Central heating.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television.
French cable TV with English channels, Air Conditioning.
Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine. Tumble Dryer.
Half size fridge
|Additional Info:||Children welcome. No smokers. No pets allowed.|
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Airport:||Nice Cote d’Azur Airport 6 kms|
|Train Station:||Gare SNCF 1 km|
|Bus Station:||Near apartment|
|Port:||Nice Port 1 km|
Pricing Info: • Pricing info: Payments to be made by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
• -- French stay tax will be added on top.
• --Nightly rate is quoted for a week stay or more, under a week nightly will be more.
• -- Should you stay less than a week, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• --Should you want to stay 1 month or longer, the weekly rate will be reduced by 25%. EXCEPT SUMMER.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the apartment, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 30€/45€/60€ (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom), payable cash on arrival
• --Please note that the following charges apply for late check-in, payable in cash upon arrival: - 19:00 to 22:00: EUR 20 - 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 40 - Check-in after midnight is subject to approval and costs EUR 60. Guests arriving at the property via the free airport pick-up service do not have to pay late check-in charges at the apartment, but a EUR 10 extra charge still applies for arrivals after 19:00. Please note that an additional EUR 50 charge applies to all arrivals on 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January, Easter Sunday and 14 July. An additional 58€ will be applied for all bookings that require sofa bed linen (4 guests or more).
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can.
Availability: This property is available year round for longer lets.
All bookings are considered, from 1 week. Please contact the owner to confirm the period available for long letting. This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals. Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability. N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad. Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+353 (1) 665 0463|
|Time to contact:||Anytime|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.