Neptune - Newly Renovated 2 Bedroom in Old Town
|Property Type:||Apartment (60 m²)|
|Rent per month:||From 1700€ pm All inclusive|
|Long letting period:||From October to April|
|Min. rental period:||1 week|
|Bedrooms:||2 Double bedrooms.|
|Sleeps:||1 to 6 (w/sofa bed 58€ for linen&towel)|
Description of Property:
EXTRA: All our guests enjoy a complimentary transfer from Nice airport to your property in central Nice !
Follow the narrow cobbled streets in between the tall colourful sun-soaked Niçois buildings, to find your pristine abode.
Your Nice apartment is located in an original Niçois building. Typical for Niçois buildings in the Old Town, there is no lift. The marble floors in the entrance hall lead to the historical stone stairway.
This gorgeous holiday rental apartment awaits you on the 5th floor.
Your holiday accommodation offers a spacious living area.
Find the perfect TV area, with seating for six on the large comfortable designer sofa. Sit back and indulge, with the latest blockbuster on the large plasma screen TV, or enjoy a game of cards together. Blankets are available, to cosy up with, guaranteeing the perfect relaxing space for your French Riviera action-packed vacation.
Air conditioning guarantees cool air if you so wish.
The dining area boasts a beautiful wooden table with soft finishes, and a modern hanging lamp. Find six matching chairs, enough to seat everyone for casual entertainment or delicious meals.
Enjoy the classic timeless interior design one can find throughout, with Neptune furniture. With authentic materials, original designs and clever construction, each piece of furniture is unique, beautiful and of the highest quality.
Carefully selected art hang on the walls and light wooden floors come to complete this prestigious Nice home.
* The sofa can also be transformed into a 120cm bed. This apartment can therefore accommodate up to 6 people. Please note there is an additional charge for sofa bed linen & towels in order to accommodate 6 people comfortably.
The stylishly efficient kitchen boasts the best of modern conveniences, and will leave you perfectly equipped to tackle all new sorts of exciting Mediterranean recipes.
Find a half size fridge with a freezer, oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, and washing machine.
The two bedrooms are comfortable and practical. We love every detail, details that leave you to fall asleep feeling relaxed and wake up feeling inspired. Clean-lined and welcoming, Neptune’s bedrooms are designed with beautifully timeless designs, clever detailing and an understated palette to create a perfect sanctuary.
Both bedrooms are completed with lush British King size beds (150cm) and abundant closet space.
The bedrooms offer windows with beautiful views of the city’s roofs.
BATHROOMS & WC
A classic modern bathroom with a double walk-in shower, built-in washbasin and cabinet, large mirror and toilet.
Please note ceilings in shower are 2m.
-- Air Conditioning
-- Washing machine
-- Digital safe available for guests use.
-- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
-- Telephone: Local and international landline calls free including French, U.S & Canada mobiles
-- French cable TV and English news channels
-- DVD player
-- View (city roofs)
-- 1 toilet
-- Beach towels are available in apt, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure.
-- No Smoking inside property.
-- No Pets
Surrounding Area: NEIGHBOURHOOD
Located in the heart of the Old Town, Neptune offers the possibility of long romantic strolls and abundant window-shopping. Explore and stumble upon the hidden gems of coffee shops and authentic Niçois restaurants.
This holiday rental apartment is a real treat to benefit from such a magical location, in the beautiful streets and quaint narrow alleyways of Nice’s Old Town.
With the sunny beaches just a stroll away (5mins) and the fantastic nightlife that wakes up as the sun goes down, this apartment is the ideal abode for the perfect South of France holiday.
The tramway stop is located a couple of minutes away, and will take you anywhere in Nice, including the Nice Ville train station. Find connections to all major cities on the French Riviera: explore Monaco, Cannes, Menton or take a day-trip to Italy. The possibilities are endless.
|Heating system:||Central heating.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. DVD.
French cable TV with English channels
|Kitchen Facilities:||Conventional oven. Hob. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine.|
Children welcome. (Suitable for children of all ages)
No smokers. No pets allowed.
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Airport:||Nice Cote d’Azur Airport 6 kms|
|Train Station:||Gare SNCF|
|Bus Station:||Near apartment|
Pricing Info: • Pricing info: Payments to be made by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
• -- French stay tax will be added on top.
• --Nightly rate is quoted for a week stay or more, under a week nightly will be more.
• -- Should you stay less than a week, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• --Should you want to stay 1 month or longer, the weekly rate will be reduced by 25%. EXCEPT SUMMER.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the apartment, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 30€/45€/60€ (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom), payable cash on arrival
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can.
Availability: This property is available for longer rentals: From October to April
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+353 (1) 665 0463|
|Time to contact:||Any reasonable time|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.