Villa Mimosa - Large Elegant Family Villa with Pool
|Location:||Nice - Nord Area|
|Property Type:||Villa (125 m²)|
|Rent per month:||From 3900€ to 5800€ pm All inclusive|
|Long letting period:||October to May|
|Min. rental period:||1 week|
|Bedrooms:||2 Double bedrooms. 1 Twin bedroom.|
|Sleeps:||2 to 6|
Description of Property:
EXTRA: All our guests enjoy a complimentary transfer from Nice airport to your property in central Nice!
Villa Mimosa is a spacious and comfortable villa set over two floors. Inside, full air-conditioning provides a welcome respite from the summer sun, whilst under floor heating runs throughout, for the slightly colder winter months
Villa Mimosa is located in a small private gated community with code entry. It benefits from an alarm system and all windows and external doors have either electric or wooden shutters for secure lock up.
Villa Mimosa presents a tastefully furnished and impeccably stylish open plan living area, providing a welcome and a calming space from the moment you walk through the door. Dark leather sofas offer comfortable seating for up to six people, where one can sit back and enjoy the spectacular views.
A further two floor-to-ceiling glass terrace doors offer direct views and access to the private heated swimming pool and outside living area of this gorgeous holiday home.
Located from the main living room there is a downstairs WC which can also serve the purpose of a swimming changing room. A large laundry/utility room also lies there, complete with Miele Washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a walk-in under stairs storage area are also located in this part of the holiday rental villa which holds an extra half-sized fridge for drinks.
Al fresco dining? Say no more!
Villa Mimosa’s kitchen offers direct access to the pool and terrace, making it the ideal spot for family dinner parties, and barbecues a-plenty.
Fitted with high quality appliances including; Bosch oven and microwave, Whirlpool American Style fridge/freezer with automatic icemaker and chilled water feature, ceramic 4 ring hob and dishwasher, this kitchen provides the perfect base for any type of host. It is well equipped with all the utensils necessary for those gourmets out there who wish to whip up a wonderful feast.
The master bedroom features hues of mauve and pink, light walls and tiled floors making it a wonderfully stylish yet relaxed room. The room is fitted with a British king (160cm), high quality, spring mattress ensuring ultimate comfort; along with two bedside tables and reading lamps. There is plenty of hanging and storage space in the large integrated mirrored closet and set of drawers in mahogany. Enjoy a gorgeous view over the hills of Nice from your window.
The second bedroom in this holiday rental villa in Nice benefits from an en-suite bathroom with a large walk-in shower and toilet.
Comfort and space are once again the priority: find large mirrored closets, drawer space and a British king-sized luxury bed (160cm). This bedroom also enjoys superior views.
The third bedroom is ideal for children or friends, with its two single sized beds (90cm). It benefits from its very own private 15 square meter terrace. Enjoy some privacy as you soak in the views, while enjoying breakfast or an aperitif, in this shady hideaway.
There is a large, family bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bath located on this floor for both the master bedroom and singles room to use.
Bathrooms & WC
Find a separate WC with washbasin downstairs, located just off the living room. This room doubles up perfectly as a changing space, due to its proximity to the swimming pool.
The main family bathroom on the top floor is spacious, and gorgeously decorated with white and chocolate-brown tiles. It is perfectly appointed with a walk-in shower, separate bathtub and washbasin. A large mirror hangs over the basin and a heated towel rail is at your disposal to keep your fluffy towels dry & warm. The toilet is divided from the main bathroom area by a glass-tiled half wall.
This holiday rental home benefits from a final bathroom, which can be found en-suite to the second bedroom. It is fitted with a walk-in shower, wash basin and toilet.
The villa is intended for holidays only. It cannot be used for large groups, parties or events.
The pool is only heated from April to October.
-- Pool and sun loungers (heated from April to October)
-- Terrace with table and chairs, sun loungers, sofas and a bar
-- Large Weber gas BBQ
-- Huge 450 square metre outside space with heated and lighted decked relaxation area
-- Air conditioning and under floor heating separately controlled in each room
-- Washing machine and tumble dryer
-- Dishwasher and American style fridge freezer
-- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
-- Telephone: Only landline local calls are included
-- TV: Sky+ with sports and movies package
-- DVD player
-- 3 toilets
-- iPod docking station, CD Player and radio
-- View (fabulous views over the hills and city of Nice)
-- Parking outside the villa plus more in the communal parking area
-- All of our properties have a hairdryer, iron & ironing board, toiletries (including shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion) and basic start up pack including toilet paper, bin bags, dishtowels, sponge, organic wine, etc.
-- Beach towels are available in villa, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure
-- No Smoking, inside the property Smoking outside is permitted on the little terrace.
-- No Pets
Outside Amenities: Large private deck area + outside terrace, pool. BBQ and outside dining area for al fresco dinners.
Parking is available directly in front of the villa. Should guests have more than one car, additional shared parking can be found just a few metres away in the domaine.
Small sheltered balcony on second floor from one of the bedrooms.
Outside, find well-tended grounds, with charming pebbled walkways, leading to covered pergolas.
Full facilities for dining, relaxing and sunbathing combined with the heated pool (from April to October only) enable guests to make the most of the beautiful surroundings. Outdoor lights and heating lamps make relaxing by the pool, in the evenings a pleasure.
The pool at Villa Mimosa has an electric ‘shutter’ to enable you comply with French safety regulations and ensure the pool can be safely closed off when it is not in immediate use or not supervised by adults.
Find a 15 square metre terrace on the second floor. Shaded, with comfortable seating and a high wall, it provides an excellent alternative for quiet relaxation, and a safe playing area for children.
Surrounding Area: Neighbourhood
Villa Mimosa is situated in a private gated community located on a hill to the North of Nice, in the safe area of “Saint Sylvestre”.
While located in peaceful surroundings with soothing views over the hills and city, the hustle and bustle of Nice is only a 10-minute drive away. Find there an abundance of grocery stores, excellent bakeries and dining options to cater for all tastes.
However, it is not necessary to go all the way into the centre to shop for the basics: there are a couple of shops and a bakery located just a few minutes drive down the hill (or a 15-minute walk- without a pedestrian walkway. Please be aware this walk is not safe for children or elderly).
Should driving not be convenient, there is a bus terminal at the bottom of the hill, which is a 15-minute walk from the villa. It is however suggested you hire a car as the hill is steep and not suitable for carrying large amounts of groceries in hand back up.
This holiday rental villa also enjoys easy access to the A8 motorway for day trips across the French Riviera. Including the Mediterranean coastal towns from San Remo to St Tropez.
|Heating system:||Central heating.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. Satellite TV. DVD. Hi-fi. Alarm.|
|Kitchen Facilities:||Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine. Tumble Dryer.|
Smokers accepted. NO smoking indoors - smoking acceptable on outdoor deck
No pets allowed. BBQ. Pool.
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Village/Town:||Nice - 7kms|
|Airport:||Nice Airport - 15kms|
|Train Station:||Nice Ville - 10kms|
Pricing Info: Payments to be made by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
• -- French stay tax will be added on top.
• --Nightly rate is quoted for a week stay or more, under a week nightly will be more.
• -- Should you stay less than a week, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• --Should you want to stay 1 month or longer, the weekly rate will be reduced by 25%. EXCEPT SUMMER.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the apartment, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 30€/45€/60€ (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom), payable cash on arrival
• --Please note that the following charges apply for late check-in, payable in cash upon arrival: - 19:00 to 22:00: EUR 20 - 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 40 - Check-in after midnight is subject to approval and costs EUR 60. Guests arriving at the property via the free airport pick-up service do not have to pay late check-in charges at the apartment, but a EUR 10 extra charge still applies for arrivals after 19:00. Please note that an additional EUR 50 charge applies to all arrivals on 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January, Easter Sunday and 14 July. An additional 58€ will be applied for all bookings that require sofa bed linen (4 guests or more).
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can.
Availability: This property is available for longer rentals: October to May
All bookings are considered, from 1 week.
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+353 (1) 665 0463|
|Time to contact:||Anytime|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.