Citrine - Spacious, Bright Apt in the Heart of City
|Property Type:||Apartment (55 m²)|
|Rent per month:||From 1100€ pm All inclusive|
|Long letting period:||Please contact the owner|
|Min. rental period:||1 month|
|Bedrooms:||1 Double bedroom. (king sized bed)|
|Sleeps:||1 to 2|
Description of Property:
EXTRA: All our guests enjoy a complimentary transfer from Nice airport to your property in central Nice!
Citrine is gently nested in a typical Niçois building in the Old Town. The original thick stone walls are naturally insulating, holding warmth in the winter and fresh cool air in the summer without effort.
The holiday rental apartment is located on the 3rd floor with no elevator. The original polished stone staircase is approximately 1.50 metres wide.
The spacious living room in this rental property is bound to delight all those seeking a comfortable space to kick back and relax, after a long day of exploring. The wooden beams and stonewall design add a traditional touch to this otherwise contemporary apartment.
The kitchen, seating area and dining area are all open-plan, contributing to that spacious feel, and subtly decorated throughout.
The space is perfect for four, so a real treat for two – with two super comfy couches and a glass coffee table.
For the rare rainy days, find a large flat screen TV with French Cable TV and English News channels, a DVD player, Wifi, and telephone with free calls to most landlines.
The dining area provides the perfect setting for all meals, from breakfast to casual dining parties. Enjoy the large wooden table and 4 comfortable plush chairs, elegantly decorated with chandeliers and candles.
Additional seating can be found, tucked up under the kitchen bar. The kitchen bar area makes an ideal solution for quick breakfasts or snacks before setting out on a new South of France adventure.
This spacious open-plan kitchen is hard to fault. The soft light pouring through the tall French windows provides a relaxing glow off the shimmering countertops.
A polished wooden worktop runs along the three sides of the room, creating plenty of space to prepare food.
It is perfectly equipped – with all the necessary utensils, crockery and modern equipment including a full-sized fridge, four-ring electric hob and oven, dishwasher, and microwave. There is also a clothes washing machine.
Discover a charming bedroom, where the beautiful wooden beams and stone features stand out against the white walls. Mahogany furniture contributes perfectly to complement this simple decor.
A comfortable British King sized bed (160cm) stands in the centre of the room, with two bedside tables, drawer units for clothes and belongings, as well as two wall-mounted lamps for reading.
BATHROOMS & WC
This holiday rental apartment in the Old Town features a lovely modern bathroom laid out over two levels. Find a separate bathtub with gorgeous decorative tiles on the lower level, next to a ceramic washbasin, and large towel heater. Step up a couple of stairs to access the smaller upper level leading to the separate walk-in shower complete with rain shower head, and a toilet.
Please note that the entrance to the shower is narrow (70cm), as well as the shower height itself (1.80m). The bathtub also has a hand-held shower.
-- No AC – Stand-up fans are provided
-- Washing machine
-- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
-- Telephone: Local and international landline calls free including French, U.S & Canada mobiles
-- French cable TV and English news channels
-- DVD player.
-- 1 toilet
-- Security Deposit: 500€ blocked by Credit Card on arrival, charged only when damage occurs
-- All of our apartments have a hairdryer, iron & ironing board, toiletries (including hand soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion) and basic start up pack including toilet paper, bin bags, dishtowels, sponge, organic wine, etc.
-- Beach towels are available in apt, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure
-- No Smoking, inside property.
-- No Pets
Surrounding Area: NEIGHBOURHOOD
On the very edge of the vibrant Old Town, Citrine stands in a prime location. This holiday rental apartment makes for a great base to explore the fantastic city of Nice: live like a local as you find dozens of butchers, bakers, small cafés and restaurants at your doorstep.
Heading North on foot, discover the beautiful Coulée Verte area, an urban park area where one can stroll amidst the fountains, or pick a spot in the shade to dive into a favourite novel. Alternatively, head South and reach the famous pebbled beach with its famous Promenade des Anglais in less than five minutes.
Find the luxury boutique shopping area, minutes away on Rue Alphonse Karr. As well, the pedestrian area, with famous high-end street shopping located on the main Avenue Jean Médecin. Citrine truely is at the centre of it all.
The train station is a mere 15 minutes away on foot – from here you can explore the Côte d’Azur to your heart’s desire: trains run frequently to St Tropez, Cannes, Grasse, Monaco, Menton, Italy... Day trips are easy and truly recommended to enjoy the variety the French Riviera has to offer. Time to explore!
|Heating system:||Central heating.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. DVD.|
|Kitchen Facilities:||Conventional oven. Hob. Fridge. Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine.|
|Additional Info:||Children welcome. No smokers. No pets allowed.|
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Airport:||Nice Airport 6 kms|
|Train Station:||Gare SNCF 1 km|
|Bus Station:||Near property|
|Port:||Nice Port 2 kms|
Pricing Info: • Pricing info: Payments to be made by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
• -- French stay tax will be added on top.
• --Nightly rate is quoted for a week stay or more, under a week nightly will be more.
• -- Should you stay less than a week, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• --Should you want to stay 1 month or longer, the weekly rate will be reduced by 25%. EXCEPT SUMMER.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the apartment, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 30€/45€/60€ (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom), payable cash on arrival
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can.
Availability: Please contact the owner to confirm the period available for long letting.
My property is NOT available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+353 (0) 1 6650463|
|Time to contact:||Any reasonable time|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.