Eden - 2 Bed Apt in Nice, Old Town w/ Rooftop Views
|Location:||In the heart of the Old Town|
|Property Type:||Apartment (63 m²)|
|Rent per month:||From 1590€ to 2060€ pcm All inclusive|
|Long letting period:||Available year round for long lets|
|Min. rental period:||1 month|
|Bedrooms:||1 Double bedroom. 1 Twin bedroom. - 1 x king (150cm) & 2 x single (2x90cm)|
|Sleeps:||1 to 4|
Description of Property:
EXTRA: All our guests enjoy a complimentary transfer from Nice airport to your property in central Nice!
This apartment is located in the heart of the Old Town. Hyper central and on the edge of Place Rossetti, Eden enjoys one of the best locations in Nice. Hop across the street to indulge in one of Fenocchio’s ice cream flavours (the best in Nice!). Or easily mix in with the locals on one of the many terraces of the charming old town cafés. Take the time to explore and stumble upon the hidden gems of coffee shops and authentic Niçois restaurants.
With the Promenade des Anglais and sunny beaches just a 5 mins stroll and Place Masséna located 7 minutes away, Eden is the ideal escape for the perfect South of France holiday.
The tramway stop is just a few minutes walk, and will take you across Nice. Take it up to the Nice Ville train station where you will find connections to all major cities on the French Riviera: explore Monaco, Cannes, Menton or take a day-trip to Italy. The possibilities are endless.
Eden is located near two of our other properties Neptune and Nid Niçois.
This gorgeous deep maroon building can be found on the edge of Place Rossetti, amongst the other tall colourful Niçois buildings.
Walk up 87 medium sized stairs to the 4th floor where you can find your pristine home away from home. There is no lift.
The living room faces North-West.
Eden offers a gorgeous wrap around living room. The dining area stands separate, to the left of the kitchen, whilst the living area is organised to the right.
Find the TV area, with seating for 4. A comfortable two-person sofa, and two additional fern-patterned lounge chairs face the large plasma screen TV. There is a French cable box with English News channels, a DVD Blue Ray player, WiFi, and a phone for free international landline calls. Sit back and indulge, with the many DVD’s, or better still, choose to gaze out to the rooftop views through the large windows.
The dining area boasts a natural wood finish table with soft white painted legs and a modern hanging lamp. Find 4 matching white chairs, enough to seat everyone for casual entertainment or delicious meals.
Glass shelves and a wooden cabinet carefully expose decorative pieces and final touches to the beautiful interior design. The gentle rustic look mixes effortlessly with the high quality modern furnishings to create a delightful and serene environment.
A desk stands in the corner, under some bookshelves - offering a comfortable working space, should you wish to study your French during your stay on the French Riviera.
Our favourite thing about this property remains the adorable wooden shoe bench in the hallway, which is both practical with storage and hanging space, while adding charm.
This newly renovated kitchen is fully equipped and awaits the arrival of a new chef – you! With the Cours Saleya market just 5 minutes away, there is absolutely no excuse not to pick up some fresh goodies and tackle some of the best Niçois recipes. Let the fashionable Italian kitchen tiles inspire the Mediterranean gourmet that hides in you...
Find a half-size fridge with a small freezer on top, 4-ring ceramic hob & oven, microwave and dishwasher.
There is also a clothes washing machine hidden under the countertop.
The master room presents a spacious and soothing retreat. The statement wall highlights the natural wicker headboard adding to the soft, inviting design of this apartment.
There are 2 bedside table with readings lamps on either side of the comfortable double bed (150cm). And plenty of storage and hanging space is available for all your personal belongings.
The second bedroom enjoys two single beds (90cm) – making it the ideal solution for children, or friends. They can also be pushed together with a comfortable mattress topper to make a large Super King sized bed (180cm).
The coastal theme characterized by the pale blue artwork and white “Beach style” closet and matching headboards invites guests to dive into their beds for a peaceful night of rest.
There are 2 bedside tables with turquoise lamps for reading and/or relaxing before tucking in for the evening.
Both bedrooms enjoy their own vanity areas with table and chair, double glazed windows for reduced noise, classic Niçoise shutters to dim the morning light, and fans.
BATHROOMS & WC
Discover a gorgeous, newly renovated bathroom with stunning coloured Italian tiles. All in one, it enjoys a walk-in shower, with rain head and hand-held shower-head, sink, vanity unit, mirror, towel heater and toilet.
-- North-West facing for evening sun
-- No AC, fans are provided
-- Washing Machine, no tumble dryer
-- Heating: Electric heating, individual units
-- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
-- Telephone: Local and international landline calls free including French, U.S & Canada mobiles
-- French cable TV and English news channels
-- DVD player
-- No lift
-- View; city, roof tops towards Rossetti chapel and it’s square
-- 1 toilet
-- ipod dock
-- All of our holiday rental properties have a hairdryer, iron & ironing board, toiletries (including hand soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion) and basic start up pack including toilet paper, bin bags, dishtowels, sponge, organic wine, etc.
-- Beach towels are available in the holiday rental property, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure.
Surrounding Area: Antibes, Cannes, Monaco, Monté Carlo are all within 30 minutes away by car, bus or train. Should you want to travel by bus, you can go in any of those directions for just 1 Euro. A bargain!
Nice is always hosting events from the Carnival to concerts of international fame.
Should you prefer daylight activity, shops, restaurants, museums or simply laying on the beach will be available to you...
Nice is both a summer resort, with seven kilometers of beach and the 'Promenade des Anglais', and a cosmopolitan city with year-round festivals and activities. From gastronomic French restaurants to the Carnival in February, there is something for everyone.
If you like skiing during the winter there is a ski resort a short hour away, which can make for a great day trip during the winter.
|Heating system:||Central heating (Electric heating, individual units.).|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. DVD.
French cable TV and English news channels
|Kitchen Facilities:||Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine.|
|Additional Info:||Children welcome. No smokers. No pets allowed.|
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Airport:||Nice airport - 6 kms|
|Train Station:||SNCF Nice - 2 kms|
|Bus Station:||Near property|
|Port:||Nice port - 1 km|
Pricing Info: • Pricing info: Payments to be made by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
• -- French stay tax will be added on top.
• --Nightly rate is quoted for a week stay or more, under a week nightly will be more.
• -- Should you stay less than a week, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• --Should you want to stay 1 month or longer, the weekly rate will be reduced by 25%. EXCEPT SUMMER.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the apartment, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 30€/45€/60€ (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom), payable cash on arrival
• --Please note that the following charges apply for late check-in, payable in cash upon arrival: - 19:00 to 22:00: EUR 20 - 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 40 - Check-in after midnight is subject to approval and costs EUR 60. Guests arriving at the property via the free airport pick-up service do not have to pay late check-in charges at the apartment, but a EUR 10 extra charge still applies for arrivals after 19:00. Please note that an additional EUR 50 charge applies to all arrivals on 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January, Easter Sunday and 14 July. An additional 58€ will be applied for all bookings that require sofa bed linen (4 guests or more).
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can.
Availability: This property is available year round for longer lets.
All bookings are considered, 1 week to 8 months. Please contact the owner to confirm the period available for long letting. This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals. Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability. N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad. Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+353 (0) 1 665 0463|
|Time to contact:||Any reasonable time|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.