Othello - 2 Bedroom Apartment in Central Nice
|Location:||Hypercentral, near av. Jean Médecin|
|Property Type:||Apartment (59 m²)|
|Rent per month:||From 1350€ pm All inclusive|
|Long letting period:||October - May|
|Min. rental period:||1 week|
|Bedrooms:||1 Double bedroom. 1 Twin bedroom. 1 king bed (150x190),Twin beds (90x190)|
|Sleeps:||1 to 4|
Description of Property:
EXTRA: All our guests enjoy a complimentary transfer from Nice airport to your property in central Nice!
Othello enjoys a fantastic central location. Nestled a couple of streets behind the main shopping boulevard, and a minute away from the train station, it offers a prime position for all day-explorers or fashion afficionados. From Cannes to Monaco, or even St Tropez, pick a destination and easily hop on the train. The French Riviera awaits!
Should you prefer to explore Nice, a short stroll down Avenue Jean Médecin (or 3 minute tram ride!) will bring you to the famous Place Masséna. Behind it, discover the bustling Old Town of Nice, a local hotspot with dining and cafés opportunities a-plenty. The beach and famous Promenade des Anglais can be reached in ten to fifteen minutes walk.
Grocery stores, bakeries, and restaurants are within a few minutes of your front door.
This holiday rental apartment is located in a recently renovated building. The entrance is safe with double doors, and well maintained. A spacious lift will take you to the 3rd floor, where you will find your vacation rental home.
Guests will enjoy the comfortable living area, open plan to the kitchen. The navy blue rug brings a pop feeling to this otherwise sleek space. The large leather two-seater sofa is an absolute dream to kick back in.
For your leisure, there is a TV, DVD player and the all important Wi-Fi.
Bay windows open onto the terrace. A dining table for four stands in the corner, making Alfresco dining is a very tempting possibility.
The sleek kitchen is large and open plan. It has all you will need for any holiday cooking you want to do. There is plenty of space for food preparation, along with a large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven and four-ring hob.
The dining table is conveniently attached to the kitchen island: a four seater dining table with matching chairs.
Both bedroom are spacious and well appointed. They both enjoy direct access onto the terrace, through glass sliding doors.
Finished in subtle tones, the master rooms enjoys a Queen size bed (150cm) with bedside tables and reading lamps either side. The built-in wardrobes on the right hand side, provide plenty of storage space for all your belongings.
The second bedroom comes with two single beds, a bedside table, and a large fitted wardrobe.
Both rooms enjoy double-glazed windows and electric shutters.
Bathrooms & WC
The bathroom is clean and contemporary in style. It offers a washbasin with vanity unit, mirror and heated towel rail. There is bathub with shower attachment, as well as a walk-in shower.
The washing machine can be found to the right of the bath tub.
There is a separate WC in the apartment hallway.
-- Portable AC unit
-- Washing Machine, no tumble dryer
-- Heating: central
-- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
-- No phone
-- 71 English TV channels
-- Lift. We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns.
-- View (city)
-- 1 toilet
-- All of our holiday rental properties have a hairdryer, iron & ironing board, toiletries (including hand soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion) and basic start up pack including toilet paper, bin bags, dishtowels, sponge, organic wine, etc.
-- Beach towels are available in the holiday rental property, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure.
Outside Amenities: Bay windows open onto the terrace. A dining table for four stands in the corner, making Alfresco dining a very tempting possibility.
Surrounding Area: Antibes, Cannes, Monaco, Monté Carlo are all within 30 minutes away by car, bus or train. Should you want to travel by bus, you can go in any of those directions for just 1 Euro. A bargain!
Nice is always hosting events from the Carnival to concerts of international fame.
Should you prefer daylight activity, shops, restaurants, museums or simply laying on the beach will be available to you...
Nice is both a summer resort, with seven kilometers of beach and the 'Promenade des Anglais', and a cosmopolitan city with year-round festivals and activities. From gastronomic French restaurants to the Carnival in February, there is something for everyone.
If you like skiing during the winter there is a ski resort a short hour away, which can make for a great day trip during the winter.
|Heating system:||Electric heaters on the walls.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. Satellite TV.
71 English TV channels.
|Kitchen Facilities:||Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine.|
Smokers accepted. Only permitted on terrace.
Pets may be allowed by prior agreement.
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Airport:||Nice Airport - 5 kms|
|Train Station:||Nice ville - Gare SNCF - 200m|
|Bus Station:||Nice ville - Gare SNCF - 200m|
|Port:||Nice port - 2.5 kms|
Pricing Info: • Pricing info: Payments to be made by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
• -- French stay tax will be added on top.
• --Nightly rate is quoted for a week stay or more, under a week nightly will be more.
• -- Should you stay less than a week, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• --Should you want to stay 1 month or longer, the weekly rate will be reduced by 25%. EXCEPT SUMMER.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the apartment, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 30€/45€/60€ (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom), payable cash on arrival
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can.
Availability: This property is available for longer rentals: October - May
All bookings are considered, 1 week to 3 months. (Please contact for details of possible renewal options.)
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+353 (0) 1 665 0463|
|Time to contact:||Any reasonable time|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.