Ruby - Sea View Apt on Promenade des Anglais
|Location:||On the Promenade des Anglais|
|Property Type:||Apartment (83 m²)|
|Rent per month:||3000€ pm|
|Long letting period:||Available year round for long lets|
|Min. rental period:||1 month|
|Bedrooms:||1 Double bedroom. 1 Twin bedroom. 2 x singles (90x190) & 1 King (150x190)|
|Sleeps:||1 to 4|
Description of Property:
Ruby is located in a well-maintained modern building. A large security gate renders the entrance private.
An elevator will take you to the 6th floor where you can find your pristine Nice vacation rental apartment overlooking the gorgeous sparkling blue sea and the famous Promenade des Anglais below.
The living room faces South, so plenty of sunshine and light on the balcony and in the living area.
Inspired by the beautiful azure Mediterranean, the living area is decorated in vibrant colours in the form of bright designer pillows, luxury throws and soft furnishings.
The living area is open plan to the kitchen. Relax on either of the two lounge sofas that comfortably seat four, accompanied by a coffee table and extra large flat screen TV. Find French cable with English News channels, a DVD Blue Ray player, WiFi, and a phone for free international landline calls.
The dining area has a beautiful white marble round table with 4 matching white chairs. Enough to seat everyone for casual entertainment or delicious meals.
There is an individual air conditioning unit
Revel in the modern design of the custom fitted kitchen. Vibrant and perfectly appointed, it offers everything one could possibly need to rustle up some French cuisine.
A modern set of shelves and cabinet in the entrance hall make for a perfect coffee corner with espresso machine and cups. Just next to this coffee bar is the rest of the kitchen.
It is equipped with a full sized fridge with freezer, a four ring ceramic hob & oven, a microwave and half sized dishwasher.
There is also a washing machine and plenty of storage.
Both bedrooms can be found on the right after the apartment entrance. With stone-tiled floors and elegant furnishings, they offer simple and sophisticated retreats. Both enjoy their own TVs with French terrestrial channels.
The master room is framed with gorgeous heavy curtains. Reading lamps stand on either side of the King bed (150cm), and a small balcony facing North. Abundant storage and hanging space is available for all your personal belongings, in the mirrored built-in closet.
The second bedroom enjoys two single beds (90cm) – making it the ideal solution for children, or friends. They can also be pushed together to make a large King sized bed (180cm). This bedroom also benefits from a large mirrored closet, and a small balcony of 2 square meters.
Both bedrooms benefit from double glazed windows, electric shutters, and air conditioning.
Bathrooms & WC
Discover a well-appointed bathroom just off the master bedroom. Enjoy the large walk-in shower, with glass shower screen and rain head, modernised with soothing brown tiles. Twin sinks sit on top of the large vanity unit. There is also a towel heater and a toilet.
A second toilet can be found in a separate water closet, with its own sink and vanity unit.
The floor heating is reliant on the building thermostat and is on for the winter months.
-- South facing
-- 3 balconies (1 south facing with sea view and 2 sun loungers, 2 north facing)
-- Air Conditioning
-- Washing Machine, no tumble dryer
-- Heating: floor-heating (communal thermostat)
-- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
-- Telephone: Local and international landline calls free including French, U.S & Canada mobiles
-- French cable TV and English news channels
-- Lift (small lift for 2 people: 1.20m wide)
-- View (sea)
-- 1 toilet
-- All of our holiday rental properties have a hairdryer, iron & ironing board, toiletries (including hand soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion) and basic start up pack including toilet paper, bin bags, dishtowels, sponge, organic wine, etc.
-- Beach towels are available in the holiday rental property, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure.
Outside Amenities: -- South facing
-- 3 balconies (1 south facing with sea view and 2 sun loungers, 2 north facing)
Surrounding Area: Neighbourhood
This apartment is a real treat. Benefitting from an exceptional location, overlooking the famous Promenade des Anglais and the French Riviera palm trees – just a few streets away from the famous Negresco hotel.
A hop across the street will place you on the famous pebbled beaches of Nice. Relax in the sun by choosing from an array of private and public beaches at your doorstep. Or, mix in with the locals as they stroll along the seafront, stop to admire the street performers or enjoy a cappuccino on one of the sun-soaked café terraces.
The Vélo bleu (public bicycles) are available to rent at multiple parking ports and make for a very pleasant way to roam from one end of Nice to the other for a couple of Euros. One is truly spoilt for choice.
When not relaxing in the sun you may be tempted to explore Nice and the surrounding cities. Both Place Masséna and the Old Town are within walking distances (20 minutes stroll along the Promenade). Shops, supermarkets and local restaurants can all be found within walking distance.
The bus stop stands just in front of the building, making quick trips to the centre of town, the train station, or the airport a very easy cost-effective possibility. Frequent trains and buses will connect you to Cannes, Grasse, Villefranche, and even Italy. Day trip possibilities are endless. .
|Heating system:||Central heating (Building heating + floor heating).|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. Satellite TV.|
|Kitchen Facilities:||Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Dishwasher.|
Smokers accepted. On balcony.
No pets allowed.
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Supermarket:||Monoprix 50 meters away|
|Shops:||Rue de France 150 meters away|
|Airport:||Nice Airport 2 kms|
|Train Station:||Nice Ville - Gare SNCF 2 kms|
|Bus Station:||Bus stop at the bottom of the building|
|Port:||Nice port 2 kms|
Pricing Info: • Pricing info: Payments to be made by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
• -- French stay tax will be added on top.
• --Nightly rate is quoted for a week stay or more, under a week nightly will be more.
• -- Should you stay less than a week, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• --Should you want to stay 1 month or longer, the weekly rate will be reduced by 25%. EXCEPT SUMMER.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the apartment, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 30€/45€/60€ (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom), payable cash on arrival
• --Please note that the following charges apply for late check-in, payable in cash upon arrival: - 19:00 to 22:00: EUR 20 - 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 40 - Check-in after midnight is subject to approval and costs EUR 60. Guests arriving at the property via the free airport pick-up service do not have to pay late check-in charges at the apartment, but a EUR 10 extra charge still applies for arrivals after 19:00. Please note that an additional EUR 50 charge applies to all arrivals on 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January, Easter Sunday and 14 July. An additional 58€ will be applied for all bookings that require sofa bed linen (4 guests or more).
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can.
Availability: This property is available year round for longer lets.
Please contact the owner to confirm the period available for long letting. This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals. Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability. N.B. Use your international dialing code in place of the + sign when dialing abroad. Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+353 (0) 1 665 0463|
|Languages spoken:||English, French|
|Time to contact:||Any reasonable time|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.