Bastide de Moussac
|Property Type:||House - Detached (340 m²)|
|Rent per month:||From £1500 pcm|
|Long letting period:||Available year round for long lets|
|Min. rental period:||1-3 years|
|Bedrooms:||3 Double bedrooms. 1 Triple bedroom. (3 king size bedrooms - two ensuite)|
|Sleeps:||9 to 11 (Study has 2 person sofa settee)|
Description of Property:
NB. This property is unfurnished.
On the ground floor :
• Spacious entrance hall with stairs to 1st floor
• French doors leading to Large double room lounge or functional dining area, large French windows throughout, partial double glazed, back French windows open out into back garden and grounds with electric operated exterior window shutter. Beautiful tiled floor and cornerstone ceiling works. Two marble fireplaces . Aerial for tv.
• Small lounge with French double glazed windows looking out over the front of the property. French doors and wooden shutters leading to verandah with glass conservatory or jardin d ‘ hiver. Sky TV , phone points.
• A fully equipped kitchen, gas hob and oven, electric intergral grill oven, microwave, under light lighting, Wonderful views over the back gardens and grounds through large modern French windows.
• Laundry with washing machine and large storage area. French pantries complementing a modern French style country kitchen.
• Toilet and wash stand underneath the grand wooden staircase which continues upto the first and second floors.
Hall has phone point and alarm box with electric gate intercom and light switch that lights up all the ornate street lights lining the private drive.
Modern Separate WC and washstand half way up the wooden stairs.
Modern Family bathroom and shower which can also be used as an ensuite to king size bedroom one with access via French doors and wooden shutters to the grand sun terrace with red stone tiles throughout and stone ornate balustrade overlooking side gardens of the house.
• 3 very spacious king sized bedrooms (two with en suite bath, WC and shower room)
• Family bathroom with bathtub, shower and balcony with double glazed French doors looking out over the front of the property.
• Office (possibly another bedroom) with double French doors and shutters opening onto to the spacious sun terrace
Under the house is a double cave storage cellar, clean and dry with electric lighting and with gas central heating storage facility.
To be renovated. Has electricity and water, a large central skylight and three new large skylights plus French windows throughout second floor rooms. Certified termite free.
Outside Amenities: Extensive gardens wooded gardens with interleaved and maintained paths, small orchard, three hectares of pasture for horses or walking. Electric fencing, new and secure. Field stalls and stable, electric lighting, natural well water. Excellent grazing. Protected and private. Well water tested by labs for purity.
Surrounding Area: Located on Route 106, 5 mins from all local amenities at La Calmette, next to the quaint village of Moussac and the River Gironde for paddling or swimming or fishing. In the triangle of Nimes ( 15 mins north and Nimes airport ), Avignon and Uzès. 40 mins from Montpellier airport. Train and bus services to Moussac. Car Routes 106 and National Route 107. A TGV is in near completion between Paris and Nimes. Montpellier and airport is 40 mins away and all beaches 30 to 40 minutes South. An idyllic area of vineyards, pastureland, the great Gironde river, quaint villages and markets, wonderful cafes and restaurants, excellent cycling and walking facilities against the backdrop of the great Cevannes Mountains. A perfect location. Very few mosquitoes.
|Heating system:||Gas and electric and reverse cycle.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Private water. Mains drainage. Electricity. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. Satellite TV. Alarm.|
Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Washing Machine.
Washing machine and fridge in adjacent facilities area to the kitchen. Ample kitchen storage.
Smokers accepted. Outside the premises please
Pets may be allowed by prior agreement. BBQ.
Suitable storage facilities are available for furniture etc. Suitable for horses.
Two large empty caves with electric lighting plus second story for storage.
NB. This property is unfurnished. Off-road parking.
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Village/Town:||La Calmette 3 kms|
|Supermarket:||La Calmette 3 kms|
|Shops:||La Calmette 3 kms|
|Market:||Moussac 2 kms, La Calmette 3 kms, Uzès 10 kms|
|Airport:||Nimes 20 kms|
|Train Station:||Moussac 5 kms|
|Bus Station:||La Calmette 3 kms|
|Port:||Marseilles 2 hours|
Pricing Info: From £1500 to £2000 GPB per calendar month.
Availability: This property is available year round for longer lets.
Ideally looking for a long term let of two to three years.
My property is NOT available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Name:||Susannah Sicard Hart|
|Telephone:||+33 (0)6 49 17 12 80|
|Languages spoken:||English / French|
|Time to contact:||Any reasonable time|
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.
Energy efficiency classification
'Bastide de Moussac'