Amour Violette - Central apartment with Rare terrace
|Property Type:||Apartment (75 m²)|
|Rent per month:||2150€ pm|
|Long letting period:||Available year round for long lets|
|Min. rental period:||1 month|
|Bedrooms:||2 Double bedrooms.|
|Sleeps:||1 to 6 (extra large sofa bed )|
Description of Property:
EXTRA: All our guests enjoy a complimentary transfer from Nice airport to your property in central Nice!
Located on the 1st floor with no lift. The building is a typical Niçoise style design with a rare wrap around terrace. The terrace faces south and has both covered, shaded areas, as well as full sun. The apartment has high ceilings typical of the Belle Epoch era and beautiful original hardwood floors in the living area. It is the perfect mix of luxury modern fittings and old-world warmth.
Aptly named Amour Violette, Cupid and Venus sketches grace the walls of the living area where a deep violet wall takes center stage.
Living area is open plan with a dining and kitchen area. The space is bright and open with large French windows facing both the small interior impasse and private terrace--the terrace is immediately accessible from the living room.
The space has been thought out to easily allow lounging for six. There is a comfortable sofa for five, as well as 2 reading chairs, allowing for plenty of relaxing room
There is a large 36in energy efficient LED flat screen provides ambiance and entertainment, along with an integrated French cable, WiFi, and DVD wall mounted system.
Also, a small library of books and games are available for guests to enjoy during their stay.
The sofa can also be transformed into a double 190 cm bed. This apartment can therefore accommodate up to 6 people. Please note there is an additional charge for sofa bed linen & towels in order to accommodate 6 people comfortably.
The fully integrated contemporary kitchen includes everything you need to rustle up a family meal.
Finished in glossy grey cabinetry with white countertops, the kitchen includes a large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and an electric ceramic hob with oven.
You will find four white leather breakfast stools for casual meals and a dining table large enough to seat six comfortably. When six people use the apartment, there are four leather armchairs and two funky all white Louis XV chairs that can be used to complete the dining area--otherwise the extra chairs are used in the bedrooms for casual lounging.
The master bedroom is set in colours of cream and black, with a touch of luxury throughout. Find cream-coloured, crocodile-patterned curtains held by black feathered tie backs and crystal hooks. The look is completed with glossy jet-black side tables, silver footed side lamps, and a 160cm British king/American queen size bed. All topped off with crushed velvet noir pillows and a faux fur throw. A soft white canvassed painting graces the wall to bring all the elements gently together.
Find a modern, en suite bathroom with full-size bathtub, shower, toilet, hand sink, heated towel rail, and high- powered hair dryer.
There is also a full length mirror, integrated wardrobe area, and extra shelving space which offers plenty of storage for two.
The twin bedroom is washed in natural colours of beige, fresh sky blue, and deep pink. It is highlighted with a backdrop of natural linen curtains and headboards, along with a beautiful antique-styled, blacktopped bedside table.
There are two luxury-size single beds at 120cm each--instead of the usual 90cm. A silver double- headed lamp is set in between for convenient bedside reading.
Find an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower complete with multi body jets and a rain showerhead. A hand sink, heated towel rail, and a high-powered hair dryer are also found here. There is an integrated closet area with a full length mirror, as well as direct access to the wrap around terrace and pantry where a washing machine combo tumble dryer is located.
There are shutters and curtains in both bedrooms to allow for sleeping in late. As well as central air conditioning and heating.
There are 2.5 bathrooms and 2 toilets. The bathrooms are freshly tiled in cream and dark grey stone. Each bedroom enjoys an en suite bathroom.
The master bedroom en suite has a full bathtub, shower, toilet, and towel-heating rail.
The twin bedroom has a large walk-in shower with multi jet massage and rain head, a towel-heating rail, no toilet.
Both bathrooms have a mirror, hand sink, and high-powered hair dryer.
There is a WC with toilet and hand sink just off the living/terrace area.
-- Wrap around terrace with sun loungers and dining area-- accessible from living room and bedroom.
-- Central air and heating
-- Washer and tumble dryer in one combo
-- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control. iPads and 3G key rentals are available in case of emergencies.
-- Telephone: Local and international landline calls free including French, U.S & Canada mobiles
-- French cable TV with several English news channels
-- DVD player
-- CD Player and radio
-- No lift, on 1st floor
-- Inner courtyard and private terrace view
-- 2 toilets
-- Ipod dock
-- Security Deposit: 500€ blocked by Credit Card on arrival, charged only when damage occurs
-- All of our apartments have a hairdryer, iron & ironing board, toiletries (including hand soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion) and basic start up pack including toilet paper, bin bags, dishtowels, sponge, organic wine, etc.
-- Beach towels are available in apt, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure
-- No Smoking, inside property.
-- No Pets
Outside Amenities: -- Wrap around terrace with sun loungers and dining area-- accessible from living room and bedroom.
Surrounding Area: NEIGHBOURHOOD
Location. Location. Location. There is no place better. When we say Carre D’Or, it is literally located in the ‘sweet spot’ of the Carre D’Or, if there can be one!
Rue Longchamp is arguably the most desirable street in all of Nice—calm and luxurious. Find luxury boutiques next door, the beach 2 minutes on foot, Place Massena and its pietonne full of nightlife is just a few minutes out the front door.
Museums, art galleries, antique shopping, and the list goes on…Old town is a 5-minute walk, with the tramway a 3- minute walk away, as well as Galleries La Fayette and the High Street shopping area with all the popular stores such as Zara, MANGO, and H&M.
Enjoy the famous Promenade des Anglais and the azur blue sea--only a few minutes on foot.
This apartment is located just off the main street, on a small pedestrian impasse. Street noise is at a minimum, as no cars are allowed to enter the impasse.
|Heating system:||Central heating.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. DVD.
Ipod Doc, CD player and radio
|Kitchen Facilities:||Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine. Tumble Dryer.|
|Additional Info:||Children welcome. No smokers. No pets allowed.|
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Airport:||Nice Côte d'Azur Airport - 10 kms|
|Train Station:||Nice main station - 1.5 kms with tram|
Pricing Info: • -- Should you stay less than a month, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• -- The monthly prices indicated are only valid during our winter season (1st November - 1st April). Villa rates from May to September are considerably higher, as usually let out on a weekly basis.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the villa, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 30€/45€/60€ (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom), payable cash on arrival
• --Please note that the following charges apply for late check-in, payable in cash upon arrival: - 19:00 to 22:00: EUR 20 - 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 40 - Check-in after midnight is subject to approval and costs EUR 60. Guests arriving at the property via the free airport pick-up service do not have to pay late check-in charges at the apartment, but a EUR 10 extra charge still applies for arrivals after 19:00. Please note that an additional EUR 50 charge applies to all arrivals on 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January, Easter Sunday and 14 July. An additional 58€ will be applied for all bookings that require sofa bed linen (4 guests or more).
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can.
Availability: This property is available year round for longer lets.
Please contact the owner to confirm the period available for long letting. This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals. Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability. N.B. Use your international dialing code in place of the + sign when dialing abroad. Please take into account any international time differences before calling. This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals. Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+353 (0) 1665 0463|
|Time to contact:||Any reasonable time|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.