Palme D'Or - Hypercentral, 7 mins to Croisette
|Rent per month:||2495€ pm|
|Long letting period:||October to May|
|Min. rental period:||1 month|
|Bedrooms:||2 Double bedrooms.|
|Sleeps:||1 to 4|
Description of Property:
This holiday rental apartment in Cannes is located on the 3rd floor, with 67 stairs. Located approximately 2 mins walk from the train station, it enjoys a central setting. The shared corridors are kept clean and well maintained.
There is no lift.
Enjoy a bright and airy space framed by three large windows that let the rays pour in on gorgeous days.
The simple soft walls and hardwood flooring in the living room are furnished with a comfortable high quality sofa and modern glass coffee table, facing a flat screen TV. Sit back and enjoy your favourite films on Netflix or the Apple TV (included). There is a French cable and WiFi box as well.
The kitchen and dining area are shared in an open plan space with the living area. A gorgeous marble table stands ready to accommodate up to 5 guests for a homemade meal or breakfast before a day of exploring the French Riviera.
The white kitchen with smooth worktops hosts a fridge, a four-ring electric hob, an oven, a dishwasher and a Nespresso machine. There is plenty of storage space for the groceries you can pick up at the local market around the corner. A stylishly efficient kitchen in the perfect pied-à-terre for your stay in Cannes on the French Riviera.
Much like the rest of this Cannes holiday rental apartment, the master bedroom is modern in design, yet comfortable and inviting. It is located “upstairs” on the second level of the apartment (approximately 10 steps) and enjoys a Super King size bed (180cm), its very own ensuite bathroom, plenty of storage space, dresser and vanity unit.
The second bedroom, located downstairs boasts two large single beds (120cm), ideal for friends, or colleagues coming to Cannes for a business trip.
Find two bedside tables with reading lamps, and a spacious closet with plenty of hangers and shelves to hang your clothes and store your possessions.
Both bedrooms enjoy air conditioning.
BATHROOMS & WC
This new-to-the-market holiday rental apartment enjoys two well-appointed marble-tiled bathrooms.
The downstairs bathroom boasts a glass-guarded walk-in shower, with rain head, a vanity unit with wall mounted mirror, washbasin and toilet.
The upstairs bathroom enjoys a similar layout, with the added benefit of a jacuzzi bathtub instead of a shower. There is nothing better than a soothing bath after a long day – whether on holiday or “after work”.
-- Air conditioning
-- Washing machine – no tumble dryer
-- Reversible AC + electric heating
-- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
-- Telephone: Local and international landline calls free including French, U.S & Canada mobiles (Orange)
-- French cable TV and English news channels (Orange)
-- Apple TV
-- No lift: 67 stairs.
-- View (city)
-- 2 toilets
-- Bluetooth speakers
-- All of our holiday rental properties have a hairdryer, iron & ironing board, toiletries (including hand soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion) and basic start up pack including toilet paper, bin bags, dishtowels, sponge, organic wine, etc.
-- Beach towels are available in the holiday rental property, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure.
Security Deposit & Rules
-- Security Deposit: 500€ blocked by Credit Card on arrival, charged only when damage occurs
-- No Smoking, inside property Smoking outside is permitted if there is a terrace or balcony available in your holiday rental apartment in Nice / holiday rental villa in the South of France.
-- Enquire for pets.
Surrounding Area: Neighbourhood
Known as a playground for the rich and famous, it should come as no surprise that Cannes has some of the most trendy neighbourhoods on the French Riviera.
This apartment is located in the heart of Cannes city Center, which locals call “La Banane” – because of its shape. Here, you will find Rue d’Antibes, and all the trendiest shops and restaurants.
The lively area is also where you’ll find the Cannes train station – ideal for day trips to Antibes, Nice, Monaco and beyond.
With plenty of street cafés and restaurant terraces, you’ll be sure to find plenty of places where you can relax, indulge and watch the world go by.
Reach the iconic Croisette beach in 7 mins and the Palais des Festivals in 10mins. The Croisette is the promenade that stretches along the entire coastline, boasting the most famous hotels, as well as exclusive shopping, pavement bars, ice cream kiosks and cafés.
You can find more information on the city here.
7 minutes walk to :
- the beach and the famous Boulevard de la Croisette
- the International Congress centre
2 minutes walk to :
- the Gambetta Market
- shopping and restaurants area
- medium size supermarket
35 Minutes drive to Nice airport
1h drive to Monaco
|Heating system:||Central heating.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television.
French cable TV and English news channels - Apple TV
Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine.
|Additional Info:||Children welcome. No smokers. No pets allowed.|
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Airport:||Nice Côte d'Azur Airport|
|Train Station:||Cannes main station - 3 kms|
Pricing Info: • --Payments to be made by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
• -- French stay tax will be added on top.
• --Nightly rate is quoted for a week stay or more, under a week nightly will be more.
• -- Should you stay less than a week, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• --Should you want to stay 1 month or longer, the weekly rate will be reduced by 25%. EXCEPT SUMMER.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the apartment, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 30€/45€/60€ (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom), payable cash on arrival
• --Please note that the following charges apply for late check-in, payable in cash upon arrival: - 19:00 to 22:00: EUR 20 - 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 40 - Check-in after midnight is subject to approval and costs EUR 60. Guests arriving at the property via the free airport pick-up service do not have to pay late check-in charges at the apartment, but a EUR 10 extra charge still applies for arrivals after 19:00. Please note that an additional EUR 50 charge applies to all arrivals on 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January, Easter Sunday and 14 July. An additional 58€ will be applied for all bookings that require sofa bed linen (4 guests or more).
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can.
Availability: This property is available for longer rentals: October to May
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+353 (1) 665 0463|
|Time to contact:||Any reasonable time|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.