Grace - 4 Bedrooms in City Centre
|Property Type:||Apartment (92 m²)|
|Rent per month:||From 3450€ pm|
|Long letting period:||Available year round for long lets|
|Min. rental period:||1 month|
|Bedrooms:||1 Double bedroom. 1 Twin bedroom. 1 Family bedroom. 1 Mezzanine.|
|Sleeps:||1 to 7|
Description of Property:
EXTRA: All our guests enjoy a complimentary transfer from Nice airport to your property in central Nice!
Note : No parties. If you would like to host an event, please enquire.
The holiday rental apartment is located on the first floor of a well-maintained building with a lift. Please note, that the lift begins from the first floor so is obsolete when it comes to accessing the apartment. There are approximately 20 steps to reach the property.
The living/dining area is full of light thanks to the two floor-to-ceiling French windows and the continued refinement of the interior decoration and furnishings. Welcoming sofas and armchairs encourage you to sit back and relax around the coffee table, while the dining area, with a large table for eight, could also be turned into a games room or a discussion table to plan your next day’s activities.
A large smart TV sits on the wall to provide a dash of contemporary entertainment – pick a movie or log into your favourite streaming app, to relax after a day on the Riviera.
And if you need to get some work done or catch up on some emails in the evening, a large desk stands in the hallway – perfect for a productivity break.
The kitchen area is fully equipped with an oven, microwave, 4 electric hobs, tall fridge-freezer, a dishwasher, Nespresso coffee maker and toaster.
Chefs will delight in finding all the required amenities to whip up a fantastic meal, on the occasions when they don’t get tempted by the abundance of nearby restaurants – and choose to dine in.
All four bedrooms have air-conditioning and have been finished with parquet flooring and storage.
The Master bedroom is all about luxury. Decorated in tones of light green and gold, it strikes us a classic, yet comfortable space. The bed is a super king size with sumptuous velvet headboard – with reading lamps and side tables on either side of the bed, so guest can enjoy a good book before bedtime. A walk-in closet offers plenty of space to store belongings.
The second bedroom is much more trendy – dark walls, an iron mirror and designer lamps offer a striking yet soothing space. Two single beds offer the perfect set-up for a good night’s rest – for children or friends who don’t want to share a bed.
The last two bedrooms are located at the back of the apartment “courtyard-side”.
The third bedroom – “the flower room” – offers a softer design with soft tones and plush fabrics. It boasts a comfortable double bed, reading lamp, mirror and hanging open wardrobe.
Last but not least, the final bedroom is for the solo sleeper – a high-sleeper single bed, accessible with an iron ladder. Whilst there are security rails, we do not recommend this bedroom for younger children or elderly folk as it requires some agility to access). Perks of this bedroom includes a charming reading nook, private desk with printer and built-in closet.
Bathrooms & WC
There are two bathrooms in this property.
Both enjoy similar layouts: a walk-in shower, wash basin, vanity unit, towel rail and toilet.
-- Small balcony with a coffee table and two foldable chairs.
-- Air conditioning
-- Washing machine and dryer
-- Heating: general heating
-- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
-- French cable TV and English news channels
-- DVD player
-- Lift: We cannot be held responsible for breakdown of lifts.
-- View (city)
-- 2 toilets
-- All of our holiday rental properties have a hairdryer, iron & ironing board, toiletries (including hand soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion) and basic start up pack including toilet paper, bin bags, dishtowels, sponge, organic wine, etc.
-- Beach towels are available in the holiday rental property, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure.
Outside Amenities: Small balcony with a coffee table and two foldable chairs.
Surrounding Area: Neighbourhood
Very central but set on a side street not far from the beautiful Notre Dame church, Grace offers you the convenience of the shops, the tram and a huge variety of eateries just minutes from your front door.
The closest supermarket is less than 100 meters from your doorstep.
In addition to the ubiquitous neighbourhood bakeries and cafés, there is easy access to the Nice Étoile shopping centre, set on the main shopping avenue of Jean Médecin and home to popular high street brands as well as some more luxury retailers.
A hotspot for juice bars, patisserie shops and a variety of international food options (Indian, Lebanese, Japanese, Italian and of course, French) can be found within a few minutes walk. It’s almost impossible to find a better selections of choices of restaurants for an aperitif or a delicious meal out.
In the heart of the city centre, guests also have access to multiple public transport options. The main “Jean Médecin” tram stop is located within 5mins walk – and will connect you to either ends of the city via Line 2 (offering a connection to the airport, the Old Town and the port. Should you wish to explore the coastline by train, the main train station – Nice Ville – is within 10 mins walk.
|Heating system:||Central heating.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. DVD.|
|Kitchen Facilities:||Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Fridge. Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine. Tumble Dryer.|
|Additional Info:||Children welcome. No smokers. No pets allowed.|
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Airport:||Nice Côte d'Azur airport - 10 kms|
|Train Station:||Nice Ville - 1 km|
Pricing Info: • --Payments to be made by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
• -- French stay tax will be added on top.
• --Nightly rate is quoted for a week stay or more, under a week nightly will be more.
• -- Should you stay less than a week, the nightly price will be HIGHER, in order to cover the basic costs of turnover: linens, clean, M&G, etc.
• --Should you want to stay 1 month or longer, the weekly rate will be reduced by 25%. EXCEPT SUMMER.
• --BEACH TOWELS are available in the apartment, but must be left cleaned ready for next guest. Otherwise a supplement of 15€ per towel will be charged via cc on your departure.
• --Extra BED LINEN, 43€, must be ordered if using a sofa bed, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra 2 BATH TOWELS, 15€, payable by cash on arrival
• --Extra MID STAY CLEAN, 30€/45€/60€ (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom), payable cash on arrival
• --Please note that the following charges apply for late check-in, payable in cash upon arrival: - 19:00 to 22:00: EUR 20 - 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 40 - Check-in after midnight is subject to approval and costs EUR 60. Guests arriving at the property via the free airport pick-up service do not have to pay late check-in charges at the apartment, but a EUR 10 extra charge still applies for arrivals after 19:00. Please note that an additional EUR 50 charge applies to all arrivals on 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January, Easter Sunday and 14 July. An additional 58€ will be applied for all bookings that require sofa bed linen (4 guests or more).
• We will collect information on a current credit card, on your arrival, as your security deposit. Please have one ready.
• PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE it is the surest way to gain monies back in extraordinary, unfortunate circumstances, not only for apt rentals, but hotels, flights, and any other bookings you may make for your travels.
• -- Booking longer than 8 weeks ahead of stay, 25% non-refundable booking deposit required.
• -- Booking under 8 weeks ahead of stay, Full Payment required (minus a cash arrival fee to be paid during handover of keys).
• -- 25% Booking deposit NON-REFUNDABLE
• -- Cancellation over 35 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded;
• -- Cancellation over 21 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.
• -- Any bookings cancelled at 21 days or less lose all monies.
• Refunds can only be made by direct payment back to the credit card they were received from.
• Should you need to claim lost monies through your insurance company, we will assist where we can.
Availability: This property is available year round for longer lets.
Please contact the owner to confirm the period available for long letting. This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals. Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability. N.B. Use your international dialing code in place of the + sign when dialing abroad. Please take into account any international time differences before calling. This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals. Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+353 (0) 1665 0463|
|Time to contact:||Any reasonable time|
View advertiser's other property:
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.