Apartment in Medieval Centre of Dinan
|Location:||Dinan medieval centre|
|Rent per month:||£595 pm|
|Long letting period:||Available year round for long lets|
|Min. rental period:||1 month|
|Bedrooms:||2 Double bedrooms.|
Description of Property:
1 Rue du Coignet.
The interior is calm and comfortable.
* Lounge - painted in olive press, with a superbly restored wooden floor, comfy sofa and two chairs. Its tall, beamed Gothic windows overlook the leafy Place de St Saveur.
* Dining area - with large oak refectory-style table for entertaining friends or family.
* Kitchen - with a warm, cosy feel with terracotta tiled floor, pine dresser and cupboards, butcher's block and antique breakfast table. The red and white check, rustic homely touches and feature fireplace make it charming.
* 2 double bedrooms - with wooden floors with rugs and ceilings sloping towards the windows with unforgettable views over the gray/green slate rooftops of Dinan. The windows have pretty voile panels and attractive sheer canopies hanging over each double bed. Furnishings are simple but beautiful including a stylish French chair and antique pine carved mirror above the dressing table. But there is plenty of storage space with built-in wardrobes and an antique pine chest of drawers.
* Modern bathroom - with a full-size bath and shower decorated with tiny multi-coloured mosaic tiles and brass light fittings. An old porthole serves as the frame for an unusual mirror.
* Separate toilet.
The house has central heating, a washing machine, TV, DVD and video player and selection of DVDs, videos and CD stereo.
You can park outside the square free of charge and inside for around £2 per day. (A street map of Dinan and details of other nearby free car parks is supplied.)
Outside Amenities: There is no outside area. However the apartment is one minutes from the beautiful Jardin d'Anglais behind the church where guests can relax.
Surrounding Area: Outside, Dinan is a hive of activity. The weekly street market is held on Thursday morning, two minutes walk from the apartment in the Place de Champ Clos (which is also a big free car parking area every other day). The biggest medieval pageant in Europe, the Fetes des Remparts, takes place in Dinan every second year.
Yet the apartment is still only 20 minutes from the glorious sandy beaches of St Cast, St Lunere and the quaint 19th century St Sulian is 12 miles north of Dinan which has been featured in many films.
Follow the scent of freshly baked croissants round the corner in the morning for a leisurely breakfast in the apartment. Join the French in a café for cup of coffee, then stroll down the Rue de Jeruzal, taking in the many crafts and artisan shops en route, to lunch by the River Rance in the Old Port of Dinan. Relax on a lazy boat trip down stream for the afternoon. As the sun goes down sip a Kir Breton (locally-made cider and cassis) then sample the French fare in just one of the many tantalizing restaurants within walking distance of the apartment.
Be charmed by this place and fall in love with France all over again.
'In this world that's full of care, it is here you'll find time to stand and stare.’
|Heating system:||Central heating (Electric).|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. VCR. DVD. Hi-fi.|
Conventional oven. Microwave. Fridge. Freezer. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Washing Machine.
|Additional Info:||Children welcome. No smokers. No pets allowed.|
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Supermarket:||5 mins walking|
|Shops:||2 mins walking|
|Market:||2 mins walking|
|Airport:||Dinard 20 mins drive|
|Train Station:||15 mins walking|
|Bus Station:||15 mins walking|
|Port:||30 mins by car/taxi|
Pricing Info: Rates do not apply to Christmas and New Year and month of August only. Electricity and water charges are £39 per week. Gas bottles are £35 payable monthly. A deposit of £100 is payable for stays of one month, £200 deposit is required for any longer stays.Broadband/wifi is available at a monthly cost of £29
Availability: This property is available year round for longer lets.
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 7721 754137 mobile|
|Languages spoken:||English, French|
|Time to contact:||Anytime|
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.