A Comfortable Fully Equipped Home-from-Home
|Location:||8 kms from Gaillac|
|Property Type:||House - Detached|
|Rent per month:||From 1190€ pcm Inclusive of some extras|
|Long letting period:||Available year round for long lets|
|Min. rental period:||Apply for short let rates|
|Bedrooms:||1 Double bedroom. 2 Twin bedrooms.|
|Sleeps:||2 to 5|
Description of Property:
“Le Cottage Fleuri”, a very comfortable family home-from-home!
- The open plan living room, with two large French windows leading onto the terrace, has a wood burner in the fireplace, SatTV/DVD, WIFI internet & very comfortable seating.
- The kitchen is well-equipped with gas cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, and other useful electrical appliances. The kitchen has also a bar-counter and stools for easy eating.
- There is a washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, iron & board in the utility room.
- The house sleeps from 2 to 5 in great comfort in three large individually decorated & furnished bedrooms.
- The master double-bedded room; a twin-bedded room; and a third bedroom with two large single beds.
- The family bathroom has a tub bath with shower-over, twin wash basins & W.C.
- A second walk-in modern shower room on the ground floor has an additional basin & W.C.
- Garage with Some storage space
Outside Amenities: The terrace is sheltered, private and surrounded by fragrant plants and trees.
- There are tables, chairs & benches, a big parasol, a stone BBQ, just perfect for those alfresco meals sampling the local Gaillac wines !
- The terrace leads onto the private swimming pool and the pool house and beyond to a very large fenced garden with beautiful trees.
- A fence around the pool is installed in order to make the pool completely secure.
- There is ample poolside furniture around the pool which has a southerly aspect enjoying sunshine all day long !
Surrounding Area: Here in the Tarn, the rich & contrasting scenery varies from plains to hills to mountains. You are never far from places to explore and sights to visit:
- Interesting & colourful street-markets at nearby RABASTENS, LISLE/ TARN, and GAILLAC where some of the oldest wine producing vineyards are to be found.
- Beautiful historic towns and medieval « bastides » walled villages are all around. CORDES is a gem of Gothic architecture on its « sugar loaf » 110m high.
- Visit the 12th century cathedral of ALBI which is a UNESCO National Heritage Site and the birth town of the artist Toulouse Lautrec with a famous museum.
- Also vibrant and very cosmopolitan pink-brick TOULOUSE (“La Ville Rose”), with its beautiful squares, fashionable pavement cafés, chic shops and many art galleries/museums.
- For day trips the nearest MEDITERRANEAN beach is just under 2 hours, the PYRENEES are also only 2 hours away.
This is a very brief taste of things to see & do around.
|Heating system:||Central heating (Thermostatic electric convector heating). Wood burning stove in fireplace.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. Satellite TV. DVD. Hi-fi.|
Conventional oven. Microwave. Fridge. Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine. Tumble Dryer.
Toaster. Coffee machine. Kettle.
Pets may be allowed by prior agreement. Well behaved pets welcome
Cot is available. Lockable garage. Covered parking. Off-road parking.
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Village/Town:||Rabastens & Lisle sur Tarn 5 kms|
|Supermarket:||Hypermarket at Gaillac 8 kms|
|Market:||Rabastens & Lisle sur Tarn 5 kms|
|Airport:||Toulouse 50 kms; Carcassonne 100 kms; Rodez 120 kms|
|Train Station:||4 kms|
|Bus Station:||5 kms|
Pricing Info: Per month: €1190
Price includes local taxes, water and utilities, Sat TV with English & French channels, WIFI internet. Full linen provided. Rates apply to long term (minimum 6 months) stays only from October to end of May.
Apply for special prices on shorter spring and summer stays!
Availability: This property is available year round for longer lets.
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone No 1:||+33 (0)563 817 546|
|Telephone No 2:||+33 (0)677 866 925|
|Languages spoken:||English, French|
|Time to contact:||Anytime|
|Time to contact:||Anytime|
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.