2Across - Village House in Verteuil sur Charente
|Property Type:||House - Semi Detached|
|Rent per month:||From 500€ pm Inclusive of some extras|
|Long letting period:||Available year round for long lets|
|Min. rental period:||No mimimum|
|Bedrooms:||1 Double bedroom. 1 Twin bedroom.|
Description of Property:
The accommodation comprises of:-
· A fully equipped dining kitchen with a wood burning stove, cooker, microwave, fridge, toaster, washing machine, tumble dryer and iron.
· A large lounge with comfortable seating, another log burner and English satellite TV.
· A double bedroom
· A twin bedroom
. A travel cot is available on request, please provide own bedding the cot.
· A bathroom with a bath with shower
· Free WiFi
. Free phone calls to land lines in Europe, North America, Australia
. There is also a hairdryer for the use of guests and a selection of books and DVDs.
Included in the price is the bed linen, kitchen and bathroom towels.
Outside Amenities: 2Across is a charming village house which, although it has no garden, is within a few yards of the park. This has a boule piste, the river and over the river a children’s play area. Around the corner is the heart of the village with places to eat and drink.
Surrounding Area: 2Across is situated in the beautiful French village of Verteuil, in the Charente. There is a magnificent château dating back over a thousand years in the centre of the village. Within a few yards of 2Across is a park with the river flowing through it. The village has a mill, a bakery, a butcher, a pharmacy, a general store, an estate agent, a post office, a wine bar, a riverside café serving coffee and drinks, a working mill serving lunches and a restaurant.
The village has:-
· A beautiful château with gardens that are open to the public in the summer months. There is now access to the old kitchens and the chapel. Sebastian conducts the tour on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Book a place by calling 05 45 30 23 18.
· A Mairie
· A working mill. There is an exhibition in the mill.
· A riverside café, adjacent to the mill, serving lunches, coffee and light snacks.
· A bakery
· A butcher
· A pharmacy
· A general store with tabac
· An estate agent
· A post office (inside the Mairie)
· La Regie, a shop selling local produce & where you can sit & have a glass of wine, either by a log fire in the winter or outside in the summer. From La Regie the owner, Sebastian, conducts tours of the village on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. Booking recommended.
· A 12th Century church. Sunday services alternate between Verteuil, Ruffec and Nanteuil.
· A restaurant/bar.
Plus several other shops.
Nearby there is the town of Ruffec which has several supermarkets, banks, shops and a regular market.
|Heating system:||Both the two downstairs rooms have wood burning stoves and the upstairs rooms all have electric heating.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. Telephone. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Satellite TV. DVD.
Free WiFi and telephone calls
Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Washing Machine. Tumble Dryer.
Pets may be allowed by prior agreement.
Cot is available.
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Village/Town:||In the village of Verteuil|
|Supermarket:||Ruffec 7 kms|
|Market:||Ruffec 7 kms|
|Airport:||Poitiers 70 kms|
|Train Station:||Ruffec 7 kms|
Pricing Info: Jan to March 500 euros / month + electricity and wood
April 550 euros / month + electricity and wood
May 600 euros / month
June / Sept 350 euros / week
July / August 400 euros / week
Oct 700 euros / month + electricity and wood
Nov / Dec (outside holidays) 500 euros / month + electricity and wood
Prices include gas and water. Electricity is also included from May to September. Telephone calls to Europe are included but to mobiles and numbers outside Europe are charged at cost.
A deposit of one month's rent is payable with the booking to secure the booking and cover breakages, chargeable phone calls, etc., balance returnable at the end of the let. Rent is due a month in advance.
15 percent of the rental price to be paid in advance by paypal or bank transfer, this is non refundable.
Availability: This property is available year round for longer lets.
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
Please contact the advertiser to confirm availability.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Name:||Mr Karl Jabier|
|Telephone:||+33 (0)6 79 31 79 26|
|Languages spoken:||French, English|
|Time to contact:||Any reasonable time|
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.