Anglet/Biarritz : 70m² Duplex, near Forest and Ocean
|Location:||ANGLET - 3 kms from Biarritz|
|Property Type:||House - Terraced (70 m²)|
|Rent per month:||From 990€ pm|
|Long letting period:||September to June inclusive|
|Min. rental period:||1 month|
|Bedrooms:||1 Double bedroom. 1 Triple bedroom. (Triple has 1 double bed & 1 single bed)|
|Sleeps:||2 to 4|
Description of Property:
Located in the famous Monbrun area, a stone's throw from an ecological park, 300m from the Chiberta pine forest and 5 min from the sandy beaches (2.5km), this self-catering 3-star cottage is fully equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay :
- 2 separate bedrooms. : Bedroom 1 (on the ground floor) with 1 double bed. Bedroom 2 (upstairs) with 1 double bed + 1 single bed (baby cot and high chair available). Both bedrooms have good quality beds and storage space.
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen with cooker, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, coffee maker, toaster …
- Comfortable lounge area with flat screen HD television, DVD player and hi-fi system.
- Bathroom with toilets, bathtub, shower, washing machine, hairdryer, iron & board.
- Dining room with a table and 4 chairs.
- South orientated balcony with barbecue, garden furniture and a sunshade.
You'll enjoy being in a comfortable environment and yet only 5 minutes drive to many beaches, the center towns of Biarritz or Bayonne with their restaurants and shops as well as two beautiful golf courses (Chiberta and Le Phare).
It is under a minute's walk (600m) from corner shops with a supermarket, 2 bakery & pastry shops, 2 bar-restaurants, a pharmacy, a doctor, a hairdresser, a laundry ...
You will just need 2 minutes drive to get to the shopping mall (Leclerc Anglet) with its hypermarket.
100m away from the house, you will find the bus stop line 5 (St Michel) linking the Anglet beaches and the SNCF train station Bayonne down town Anglet and via Bayonne town center.
Outside Amenities: - South orientated balcony with a built-in charcoal barbecue, outdoor furniture (a table & 4 chairs) and a sunshade.
- The property also comes with 2 designated car parking spaces in front of the house.
Surrounding Area: Anglet is on the Basque coast in a prime location between the sea and the mountains and at the gateway to Spain.
• An elegant and very relaxing seaside resort which lives at the pace of its year-round sports and cultural events
• Exceptional sandy beaches and the birthplace of golf and surfing in France
• Starting point for a number of excursions to Landes, Spain, the back country and the Basque Coast.
The region is renowned with long sandy surf beaches, world class golf courses, thalassotherapy centers and pretty traditional Basque villages.
- 5 Golf courses in a radius of 10 km :
• Chiberta Golf Course 18 holes (2km)
• Le Phare Biarritz Golf course, 18 holes (3km)
• Ilbarritz International Training Centre Golf course, 9 holes (8 km)
• Golf du Makila in Bassussary, 18 holes (10km)
• Makila Golf Courses in Arcangues, 18 holes (10km)
- Thalassotherapy and heated seawater pools, jacuzzi, hammam and sauna (2km)
- But, if you prefer skiing, don’t worry the Pyrenees’mountains are just an hour drive away from Anglet.
- You can make a tour of Basque villages: Ascain, Ainhoa, Bidart, Guethary, Cambo, Saint Jean Pied de port, Saint Jean de Luz … or visit Spain with San Sebastian (40 kms) or Bilbao (150km) and the magic museum of GUGGENHEIM.
- The residential area of Chiberta is known for its expansive villas and outdoor lifestyle. Golf, tennis, surfing, cycling, ice skating, horse riding, thalassotherapy are all popular pursuits to be enjoyed nearby.
The sandy beaches, and the Pignada pine forest are just a short walk away.... You can walk, go by bicycles, or catch a bus to most places.
- A stone's throw from the property, you will find the new ecological park Le Maharin with pedestrian paths, children playgrounds, picnick area ...
- 300m away from the property, you will find the entrance of Chiberta Forest. This magnificent pine forest covers 250 hectares and 10% of the area of Anglet. The Chiberta forest is the ideal place for picnicking, walking, cycling, jogging, riding … thanks to its green trails and its cool, shady areas. Head for the delightful shade of the pines and the aromas of resin at Chiberta. Nature walks, cycle trails, pedestrian paths, the health course or the tree-climbing canopy course, there are a thousand and one ways to fill your lungs with fresh air in the heart of the pine forest of Chiberta.
- We have the fantastic good luck to have two excellent boulangeries within two minutes walk. So, you can take a leisurely stroll in the morning to pick up your fresh baguette and croissants.
- A fishmonger is located 5 minutes away by car and early risers can find freshly-caught fish from local fishermen.
- You should also visit the Quintaou street market on the Thursday and Sunday morning each week … an excellent opportunity to sample much of the locally produced delicacies including cheese, meat, fish and wine.
|Heating system:||Central heating (Individual electric heaters with thermostatic controls in each room. Plus a hot towel rail in the bathroom.).|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Electricity. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. DVD. Hi-fi.
- Housekeeping : 25€ per hour in extra for a cleaning lady
Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Combined Fridge/Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine.
Coffee maker, kettle, toaster, squeezer, iron & ironing board, hairdryer, drying rack ...
No pets allowed.
Cot is available.
- No smoking inside.
- No pets allowed.
- Cot and high chair is available for baby.
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Village/Town:||Anglet (1 km), Bayonne (3 kms)|
|Supermarket:||Spar (600m), Leclerc Anglet (1.2kms)|
|Shops:||Corner shops (600m)|
|Market:||Quintaou Street Market (2 kms)|
|Airport:||Biarritz (5 kms)|
|Train Station:||Bayonne (4km)|
|Bus Station:||Bus stop St Michel - line 5 (50m)|
Pricing Info: # The property is rented with monthly rates from September to June included.
Rentals are always preferred from Saturday to Saturday.
- RENT : depending on season.
= Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, March (winter let) : 990€ per month + utilities 210€
= April, May, June, Sept, Oct (high season) : 1.390€ per month + utilities 210€
- UTILITIES include water + electricity + heating + service charges : fixed rate of 210 euros per month
If you are interested in staying for less than 1 month, please consult my website www.leduplexdechiberta.com/english for weekly rates.
- End-of-stay CLEANING Fee : 100 euro (payable with 1st rent)
- CITY TOURISM TAX is due on arrival (1.35€/night/person) and will be collected by the owner for the Anglet Council.
# In JULY and AUGUST, this property is only available for WEEKLY SUMMER HOLIDAY RENTALS : 990€ per week (from Saturday to Saturday).
# PAYMENT CONDITIONS For 1 to 5 month rental :
- At the time of booking, a non-refundable deposit of 1 month’s rent is required to secure the booking.
- 6 weeks before arrival, the balance + the security deposit of 1 month's rent + the end-of-stay cleaning fee of 100€ + the city tourism tax (1,35€/night/pers) are payable by bank transfer or PayPlug (+2.5% fee).
# PAYMENT CONDITIONS For more than 5 month rental :
- At the time of booking, a non-refundable deposit of 1 month’s rent is required to secure the booking. Booking deposit applied to final month’s rental payment.
- 6 weeks before arrival, the first month's rent + the security deposit of 1 month's rent + the end-of-stay cleaning fee 100€ + the city tourism tax (1,35€/night/pers) are payable by bank transfer or Payplug (+2.5% fee)
- Rent is payable monthly in advance, due on the first of each month.
- Duvet and pillows are supplied,
- Towels & Bed linen are available to rent.
- Regular cleaning is available on request at extra cost.
Availability: This property is available for longer rentals: September to June inclusive
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Name:||Eric DI MAGGIO|
|Telephone:||+33(0)6 52 79 01 32|
|Languages spoken:||French, English, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Time to contact:||Any reasonable time|
|Comments:||As a first contact, email is prefered. Please indicate the period requested as well as the number and composition of the tenants.|
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.