Stonehouse w/Pool in Village 30min.to Nice & Beaches
|Location:||25 kms to Nice - 70kms to skiing|
|Rent per month:||From 2200€ pm Inclusive of some extras|
|Long letting period:||Available year round for long lets|
|Min. rental period:||1 month - weekly optional|
|Bedrooms:||3 Double bedrooms. 1 Twin bedroom.|
Description of Property:
Ground Floor – Entrance from alley including:
- Entrance hallway with staircase for 1st floor and access to lower cellar level.
- Kitchen, fully equipped, with window facing north (alley view)
- Dining room with fireplace.
- Access via french window door to stairs leading down to the courtyard. (Courtyard has also separate entrance from street/alley)
- Lounge (tv/dvd area) with two very large windows (1 mountain view and 1 courtyard view)
1st Floor :
- Bathroom 1 with tub, shower and toilet
- Bedroom 1 (double bed) – window facing east (courtyard view)
- Bedroom 2 (double bed) – access to outdoor terrace with teak wood decking facing south (mountain view)
Corridor with access to:
- Bedroom 3 (double bed) – large master bedroom with two windows facing south (mountain view)
- Bedroom 4 (2 single bed) - window facing west (village and mountain view)
- Bathroom 2 with shower, washing machine and tumbler
(Bedroom 2 could easily be transformed to home office with access to large 20m² terrace, in case of need)
Cellar : ground floor level -1)
- Includes deep freezer, storage for firewood, gardening and diy tools, bicycles and includes wine cellar – (cellar has also direct access from garden).
Outside Amenities: Private courtyard with old lavoir, olive tree surrounded by stone bench and teak furniture ideal for aperitif or coffee gatherings. - The court yard includes area for table tennis.
- Front garden with lawn and a swimming pool with natural stone and marbleroc finish facing 100% south and very sunny. - The lawn has automated watering installed. - The pool has officially approved child-safe alarm system.
- The front garden and the courtyard are separated by outdoor kitchen with small fridge, gas "plancha" and BBQ (charcoal). - The outdoor kitchen area is covered by tiled roof and allows dining either under roof or outside the kitchen on the concrete floor pool and lounge deck.
The total property is a safely closed area - about 250-300m2.
Surrounding Area: The village offers good restaurants, bar, small market and grocery, and multi-sport facilities incl. football field and squash courts which is also used for weekly fitness classes as step, yoga, stretching etc
- Situated in the middle of top hiking, biking & adventure trials and close to freshwater river. - visit: www.randoxygene.org, www.azurcanyoning.com or www.rivierarambling.fr.
- 1.1/2 hour to alpine skiing: www.auron.com or www.isola2000.com
- 25 min. to Mediterranean beaches and only 15 minutes to freshwater river beach.
Mercantour - National Parks: La Vallée des Merveilles, the 'Valley of Marvels' is a part of the Mercantour National Park in Southern France. It is a popular tourist destination, not only because of the beautiful Alpine scenery, but also for the large amount of stone age petroglyph.
|Heating system:||Electric heating and wood burning stove with optional open fire.|
|Services / Facilities:||Mains water. Mains drainage. Electricity. WiFi Broadband Internet Access. Television. Satellite TV. VCR. DVD. Hi-fi. Alarm.|
|Kitchen Facilities:||Conventional oven. Hob. Microwave. Fridge. Freezer. Dishwasher. Washing Machine. Tumble Dryer.|
Children welcome. Kindergarden and primary school 5 minutes walking distance.
No smokers. Pets may be allowed by prior agreement. BBQ. Pool.
Cot is available.
Great and safe area for families with small children.
Covered free public parking only 2min. from the house.
Property is suitable for more than one family. Covered parking.
Distance to Nearest (in kms):
|Village/Town:||Situated on edge of village of Le Broc|
|Supermarket:||10 kms (Note: baker/grocery 2min. walk)|
|Shops:||Carros 10 kms - minimarket 5kms.|
|Market:||In village bi-weekly|
|Airport:||Nice Cote d'Azur 20 kms|
|Train Station:||St. Laurent du Var 20 kms|
|Bus Station:||In village|
|Port:||Nice 25 kms|
Pricing Info: From 2200€ to 2500€ per month for the period Oct. to May depending on period and length of stay.
The property might occasionally be available from June - September for which months cost will be negotiated on individual basis. - Electricity and water consumption up to 150 euro/month included in rental price, - any additional consumption will be invoiced at official standard rate. Deposit and advance payment of rental required.
Availability: This property is available year round for longer lets.
This property is available for weekly summer holiday rentals.
For further information and to book please contact:
N.B. Use your international dialling code in place of the + sign when dialling abroad.
Please take into account any international time differences before calling.
Please quote ‘Rent a place in France.com’ when contacting the owner.
|Telephone:||+ 84 9 18 09 35 33|
|Languages spoken:||English, French, Scandinavian, German|
|Time to contact:||1-4pm|
Send an Enquiry
This form will send an enquiry to the owner. *Denotes a required field.
Note, this form is to be used only for genuine rental enquiries about this property.
All form submissions are actively monitored. Your IP address will be recorded.